Car show/ gathering feeler....

mabryusmc

Hello ladies and gents, Charly here, a fellow corvette bubba from up north (Prescott).... I made last years Historic Prescott Corvette Show video. Anyways.... A friend of mine owns a bar up here in the Prescott area and has been talking about putting on a show/ gathering. After seeing my car, he asked if I knew other corvette owners.... Haha... If I knew other corvette owners. We shot around a few ideas and I know you Phoenix people like to get out of the heat and go for a cruise so I figured I would ask.... If we put on a show/gathering/ lunch... Would any of you be interested? The ideas we have right now is to offer a get-together of sorts where we can show off our cars and enjoy each others company. We will be offering a lunch to those who participate... $10 registration and that will include lunch ( pulled pork or chicken sliders, chips, and beer). This bar is also part of a massive wharehouse where for $30 you will get lunch, and a custom photo taken of your car! Prints will be mailed and digital files emailed. We will also have a custom trophy made for "best in show". As we don't have te means to make a ton of trophies we will offer voting for the best of show and that winner will walk away with a custom trophy to display! Right now we are talking corvettes but we are totally open to other vehicles as well. Time frame mid/late May and will be early afternoon-ish Please keep in mind this is just a rough outline as we are in the planning stages. Feel free to add any feedback! Charly Below are some sample photos

post-2168-0-42419100-1398455568_thumb.jp

post-2168-0-36548000-1398455595_thumb.jp

post-2168-0-79964300-1398455626_thumb.jp

Hey Charly,

In case you didn't see it, we have a little road trip/lunch cruise going up here (Prescott area) tomorrow.

It's in the "Ace Events" section...Lunch cruise to Tailgater's the 26th.

If you can swing it, you should drive down in the morning to the meeting place (Carefree Highway), and

Join us for the run. Heck...when it's over, you'll already almost be back home! Like me and Cherye!

May is pretty much a NO-GO for me. As we have the Caruise to Tuscon on May 11th, Ace 10th Anniversary get together on the 10th and I'm going on vacation the week after Memorial day for two weeks. If you set up for late June, maybe you'll get a good turn out. Just my $.02 I would be in for a late June deal.

Hi Charlie,

The get together sounds GREAT; but, there always a but, at the end of May (23, 24, 25) is the Tucson corvette superbash being put on by the Tucson corvette club. So, if you can pull this run off make it a litter latter in June and I will be able to attend.

Joe

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback. I did not know about the Tuscan gig prior to this. I will talk to the owner and see if we can work the date around. Hope you guys can enjoy the whether today... It's pretty crappy up here :(