ACE lunch - June 14th

Cu4L8R

I had fun today. Thanks for the hat BadBob. Thanks for the shirt Daeg.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• C4orce2

• Desertdawg

• TheCMSH

• Kahuna1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As a biker and part of my own community I can appreciate what you're doing. That said we were driving home from work and one of your drivers not only tried to turn left out of a gas station to cut us off (which was impossible for her to do) she had the nerve to fly by us in a 35 on the right side and give us "the look" as if we had done something wrong.

LPN: XXXXXXX

Then her and another brown vet purposely took two lanes and slowed traffic behind them in a very douchey fashion.

I will say that : XXXXXX and XXXXXXX were awesome at letting people in and being not dumbasses.

Road rage is real folks. Try not to be d bags.

Sorry about that, our group is usually pretty courteous & XXXXXX's good people.. Prolly just an overload of Corvette adrenalin! I remember you, burgundy Mazda CX-7 SUV...

..yes the nerve to give "the look" how awe full!!!

I bet Donna was punching a baby seal, coloring outside the lines, and running with scissor the time too.

im my experience when a driver complains about another driver and has to add things like

"driving like a dbag"

"giving the look"

"fly by us"

they are trying to rationalize the anger they feel with the events they saw.

this corvette may have cut you off. ok im sorry. deal with it.

There is no need to go to a forum and complain with a whisper of a road rage threat. lame.

Tell you what gang, I'll have the last word then lock this off before it spirals somewhere it doesn't need to go.

Whatever the opinions of either parties involved, it's a good reminder that we don't own the road. In past runs I've been witness to the "oh I can make it" maneuver from our group, there is that panic which happens when folks think the group will get broken up. Much better to reform once all are rolling than to risk a maneuver that might cost someone their car or injury.

To concerned citizen: Thank you for your input, you could've come on here and been a jerk about this and you did not, we do appreciate your input. Many amongst our group are your fellow bikers and also law enforcement, we do not condone unsafe driving in any manner. Mistakes were made, I'm sure parties involved are aware and will take something away from this.

Teh Commish