ACE lunch - June 14th

Cu4L8R

I'm out for tomorrow snapped of a half shaft in the rear last night.....(tork baby tork)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• C4orce2

• Desertdawg

• TheCMSH

• Kahuna1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm out for tomorrow snapped of a half shaft in the rear last night.....(tork baby tork)

And this kids.....is how you get a new tagline! :lol

snapped of a half shaft in the rear last night.....(tork baby tork)

Could make an interesting tag line........

snapped of a half shaft in the rear last night.....(tork baby tork)

Could make an interesting tag line........

Joe.....it's like we are of one mind

Everyone needs to map the address in case we get seperated.

49237 W.Papago Rd Maricopa, .AZ,85139

http://goo.gl/maps/UT9Ro

I'll meet the southwest group on Gila... oh wait, I am the group from the southwest.... I get to meet myself... :peter:

... I get to meet myself... :peter:

Let us know how that goes. According some it may affect the spacetime continuum. If we cease to exist tomorrow, you will be to blame.....just sayin'... :toetap

2011-nfl-season-and-7-events-that-change

Guest badbobs95

Everyone needs to map the address in case we get seperated.

49237 W.Papago Rd Maricopa, .AZ,85139

http://goo.gl/maps/UT9Ro

I'll meet the southwest group on Gila... oh wait, I am the group from the southwest.... I get to meet myself... :peter:

It is pretty complicated, go south on 347, turn right on Papago Rd................DUH! :boobies:

In, I'm also sorry for the late commit and am 90% sure for the in. I'll meet up with the west-side group for a leisurly drive to lunch.

you don't want somebody ending up in Duncan do you ???

What kind of a maroon would lead a group to Duncan?????

:lol

North siders how about meeting at the Sears Outlet parking lot cactus and 51 and leave by 1030?

Ill be there at 10:30am!

That makes 31 car and 45 folks. Good turnout. See you all around 11:15!! :ACE:

Guest badbobs95

Also, if any one wants to come that didn't sign up, that's fine, you are always welcome! You just need to donate $10 to the Bob Combs Charitable Foundation to pay for my lunch. :boobies::boobies::boobies:

So happy I washed the car last nite, been out on calls all morning. Now I need to get home and wash me... see ya's there !!!

Publicservice

As a biker and part of my own community I can appreciate what you're doing. That said we were driving home from work and one of your drivers not only tried to turn left out of a gas station to cut us off (which was impossible for her to do) she had the nerve to fly by us in a 35 on the right side and give us "the look" as if we had done something wrong.

LPN: XXXXXX

Then her and another brown vet purposely took two lanes and slowed traffic behind them in a very douchey fashion.

I will say that : XXXXXXX and XXXXXXX were awesome at letting people in and being not dumbasses.

Road rage is real folks. Try not to be d bags.

Sorry you had that experience today. I was not on this run so I didn't see what happened first hand. I will appologize for this happening though and hope it was just an isolated incident. Most of us do behave ourselves most of the time.

Guest badbobs95

Oh well, I had a great time, about 30 cars and 45 peeps! Not bad for a hot June day. Thanks everyone who attended and making ACE a great place! :Hey: :couch: :circle: :thankyouthankyou: :ACE: .