ACE lunch - June 14th

Cu4L8R

I also enjoy Le Mans, having been there 4 times ( Long time ago ) You will enjoy the race as much as most of us will enjoy lunch....

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• C4orce2

• Desertdawg

• TheCMSH

• Kahuna1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I keep waiting for GM to call to tell me I've won teh "Race to Win" Corvette and 2 tickets to LeMans, but I'm guessing that they must have lost my number....

OK, enough thread-jacking...sorry I'll miss this one...enjoy!

I'll be over in teh Diego that weekend, however, depending upon how long things go I might catch you all for a few on the way back home. It'll all depend on what time I launch out of San Diego that morning :thumbs

Anybody cruisin from the Westside - I live in the Arrowhead area

Wow, another westsider! I live out in Goodyear, so yes, I will be cruising from I-10 & Pebblecreek. You think the dome parking lot will be open (Phoenix cardinals stadium)? We could meet there at a specified time.

We could meet in the Northwest corner of Cabellas - that lot is always available.

List is updated. So far, 23 cars and at least 32 peeps. Keep them coming ACEholes!

The event is one week from today so get posted up if you can make it. Should be fun and of course it will be a lot cooler in Maricopa than in Phoenix that day!! :facepalm:

Looks like we will be able to go so count us in = Porvette-2

I still have Corvette t-shirts i will be bringing them to the ACE Lunch on Saturday..also has anybody been to this place before?

West siders - where are we meeing and what time.

There is plenty of parking on the s\South West corner of 99th avenue and McDowell I think there is a guitar center and a paradise bakery there for thos who want to grab a cup.

Is this location ok. if so what time?

MidNiteFury01

Anybody cruisin from the Westside - I live in the Arrowhead area

Wow, another westsider! I live out in Goodyear, so yes, I will be cruising from I-10 & Pebblecreek. You think the dome parking lot will be open (Phoenix cardinals stadium)? We could meet there at a specified time.

We could meet in the Northwest corner of Cabellas - that lot is always available.

West siders - where are we meeing and what time.

There is plenty of parking on the s\South West corner of 99th avenue and McDowell I think there is a guitar center and a paradise bakery there for thos who want to grab a cup.

Is this location ok. if so what time?

Sounds like a great idea. I don't know how many westsiders are going, but the 99th & McDowell @ Paradise Bakery location sounds good. Andrew (Cu4L8R) says 11:15 at the Chevron on Wild Horse Pass & I-10. I think it takes about 40 or so to get there from the west side. We should meet around 10:00am or so @ Paradise.

North siders how about meeting at the Sears Outlet parking lot cactus and 51 and leave by 1030?

West Siders:

Paradise Bakery

9995 W. McDowell Road, Suite 101
Avondale, AZ, 85392

North siders how about meeting at the Sears Outlet parking lot cactus and 51 and leave by 1030?

Kim and I will meet you there unless we see you pulling out in which case we'll follow you there. ?

As of this time, 27 cars, 39 peeps. If anyone else can make it, let us know ASAP so Andrew can give them a head count. :ACE:

MidNiteFury01

Count me in plus 1.....I gather the west side group is leaving at 10?

We are meeting at 10:00am, Depending on how fast we want to drive to get to the Chevron by 11:15, determines how much after 10:00am we need to leave...