ACE lunch - June 14th

Cu4L8R

Ok guys this early so everyone can plan for this day. JUNE 14... Time- 12:00pm "Noon"

Location-RACEWAY bar &grill Address-49237 W.Papago Rd Maricopa, .AZ,85139

The owner is best friends with my Boss and he told me it would be cool to have the ACE group have a lunch there.u guys can check the website. I will have flyers hopefully for this at the Estrella park. I will pass them on. They told me they usually have concerts and car shows there so I'm guessing it's a good place. OK let's see if this works.

Meet at 11:15 at the CHEVRON gas station just west of I-10 on the south side of Wild Horse Pass Blvd.

Depart at 11:30 sharp to arrive by 12:00. We have used this gas station before and there is plenty of parking. Other groups may want to have meet points from other parts of the valley and end up at this spot by 11:15.

If u are inn let us know. Larry has made an Inn List on Post#18 so we get a good head count and he will be more than happy to add u to it. Thx

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• C4orce2

• Desertdawg

• TheCMSH

• Kahuna1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We have a lunch cruise to tuscon on June 10th.

I think you're having a senior moment Greg. June 10th is a Tuesday. I think you're referring to the May 11 trip to the Air Museum.

We have a lunch cruise to tuscon on June 10th.

I think you're having a senior moment Greg. June 10th is a Tuesday. I think you're referring to the May 11 trip to the Air Museum.

By george you're right, we are going to Tuscon on the 11th and no senior moment, just a blond moment instead. I'll miss this one as I don't get back from vacation until the 15th.

Now that Grep's senior moment is over with, this ought to be close enough to get some Tucson action maybe?????

Shifty??

Elliot?? Can you duct tape the car together long enough to make the trip????

Bueller?

Bueller?

Guest badbobs95

You scared the crap out of me with that address 49237 West! I thought we would be in Yuma! Now I get it though. Maricopa is actually very close. What is their website? You can add it to your first post.

I'm in...a short drive thew back roads from me here..lol my test track...

post-2607-0-04212200-1398470241_thumb.jp

If I can avoid the deer on dead cow road, I should be able to make it!

If anybody wants to make a meet spot and time for everyone that will be awesome. Bob & Larry u guys are good at this.also posting up who is inn. For a head count a week before so they know.Thx

OK let's see if this works. Meet at 11:15 at the gas station just west of I-10 on the south side of Wild Horse Pass Blvd. Depart at 11:30 sharp to arrive by 12:00. We have used this gas station before and there is plenty of parking. Other groups may want to have meet points from other parts of the valley and end up at this spot by 11:15. If you are attending, please post up and I'll add you to the below IN list.

IN:
Cu4L8R
oldyeller (2)
orangepeal (out, snapped a half shaft in the rear)
Dawg
C4orce2
suprone
Dave64 (2)
HOG LUVR
Chameleon
badbobs95
JNoNe
MidNiteFury01
HOXXOH (2)
aenigma
sloryde (2)

black beauty (2)

HOXXOH

LostWithin

ashbobby (2)

Kahuna (2)

1jester (2)

Dave64 (2)

Red Missile

provette (2)

roneva (2)

Eddie44 (2)

Ray

ThatDudeWood (2)

gloffer

SpeedyChase
ChadC

Slammer (2)

Andrew, on your first post refer to this post so everyone can find the IN list.

Now that Grep's senior moment is over with, this ought to be close enough to get some Tucson action maybe?????

Shifty??

Bueller?

Bueller?

Sorry, 24 Heures De Mans

You scared the crap out of me with that address 49237 West! I thought we would be in Yuma! Now I get it though. Maricopa is actually very close. What is their website? You can add it to your first post.

so does that mean your inn?

Shifty??

Bueller?

Bueller?

Sorry, 24 Heures De Mans

:what: