Car show and tattoos

ZO6vette037

ZO6vette037

Hope everyone is doing well. I haven't been around very much with these two surgeries back to back, but I never forget my Corvette family. I have been lurking in the site, but trying to get back to working on the cars and caught up. Anyways, my buddy owns a new tattoo shop here in Glendale, right next to the base. He wanted to do a car show and specials on ink so asked me if I was up to helping out. Well I want to send out a invite to all of you incase anyone had some time and was up for it.

Posted Image

I hope you recover ok, sorry to hear your having to go thru medical problems.

I'm going to pencil this on my todo list, If I make it I hope to see you there!

ZO6vette037

I hope you recover ok, sorry to hear your having to go thru medical problems. I'm going to pencil this on my todo list, If I make it I hope to see you there!

Well thank you sir! It was military injury from my deployments. And I could get a lot of shit on here because I know how you guys are, but I had my top two ribs cut out because of my collar bones smashing my muscles and nerves. I am a lot better now. I will be there, in the Vette or El Camino. Hope to see you there.

I could get a lot of shit on here because I know how you guys are,
I don't know what your talking about :lol
BTW, I have a really good BBQ rib reciepe if you need it!

ZO6vette037

I could get a lot of shit on here because I know how you guys are,

I don't know what your talking about :lol BTW, I have a really good BBQ rib reciepe if you need it!
How I have miss the good people of ACE! And the jokes! So what else have I missed around here?!

! So what else have I missed around here?!

The biggest thing you missed was Larry (Cforce2) was in his vert at a stop light and got a boobie flashed.

By this lady.....

Posted Image

He was in a C4 so that was the best he could get...

! So what else have I missed around here?!

The biggest thing you missed was Larry (Cforce2) was in his vert at a stop light and got a boobie flashed.

By this lady.....

Posted Image

He was in a C4 so that was the best he could get...

Kinda makes you wonder why Dawg has a pic of her, He didn't get it from me!!! :facepalm:

Desertdawg

We are still planning on dropping by today, no vette since it's me plus three ( wife, "oldest and soninlaw"Are in town)

Desertdawg

Well Jason. It would have been nice to see you.

We won best corvette. They wanted to give first place to a yellow vette but I guess not!!!

Jammye got some ink. I'm waiting on a drawing to be completed for later.

ZO6vette037

Well Jason. It would have been nice to see you.

We won best corvette. They wanted to give first place to a yellow vette but I guess not!!!

Jammye got some ink. I'm waiting on a drawing to be completed for later.

I send a message about an hour ago but forgot to push send. I heard she got some work done. What did she get? I want to get the new stingray emblem tattooed on me. What did you think of the shop? Sorry I showed up at 3:15 so I missed you guys. I didn't even take the vette. I took the el camino but I was looking for you guys on the road.

Desertdawg

We must have left just a little bit before you got there...we were in our truck.

Jammye's new tattoo

c7ca513dd951e3a00f42ee63470a1cf6_zps4083

For all of our fuzzy friends we've lost over the years.

Sorry I missed this one. I was at stuck at Luke AFB all day doing EPR's I would have showed up to support a fellow vet. I'll make it next time.

Sorry I missed this one. I was at stuck at Luke AFB all day doing EPR's I would have showed up to support a fellow vet. I'll make it next time.

EPR's.....wow, you had a "fun" day!!! lol!!!

Desertdawg

The shop was nice, the artists seemed very competent and talented, we've been looking for a place to get new ink, we'll be going back

I was also talking with the owner and he was thinking of maybe a monthly gathering, especially after it cools off, rat rods, vettes and other rides welcome!

Heck I volunteer Jason to head up this event for ACE involvement :thumbs

We must have left just a little bit before you got there...we were in our truck.

Jammye's new tattoo

c7ca513dd951e3a00f42ee63470a1cf6_zps4083

For all of our fuzzy friends we've lost over the years.

Nice tatt! But I'm glad you explained that it was on Jammye and not you. From the amount of hair shown on the pic if it was on you I was afraid it had to be on your A$$ and I was just getting ready to eat breakfast when I saw it!!!! :facepalm:

• 4 weeks later...
Desertdawg

Hey Jason,

I'm going in this Saturday about 1pm to get ink, I should be there for at least 4 hours... drop by if you can...