Tribute and Farewell

Loud Pedal

Wow dude, brings a tear to the eye.... LPM will be missed.

Dream a little Dream, the memories are worth it!

(i said that)

Posted Image

That was very cool Dave and brought back a lot of great memories. LPM will be missed that's for sure. Billy did an awesome job on the vid, thanks Billy! Hey, was that a Crossfire on the dyno? :P

Not being one to mod my Vettes, I thank goodness I never had to take any of my Vettes to you guys but it was reassuring that there was a friendly, knowledgeable, quality place to take it if I had ever need a major repair. You and your staff have always been a first rate, class operation and I tip my hat to you all, past and present!

So sorry to the whole LPM Crew and to all of us for no longer having LPM by our side. All the best to each and every one of you!!!

Hey wait…. I don't have my Edlebrock supercharger yet! Sorry to hear this. I know you guys put a lot sweat and $ into this venture. Hate to see you close. Thanks for your service.

Wow... I'm sorry that the situation came to this end result. I didn't have the opportunity to join in very many of the activities that you and Jenna

put on but, I'll personally have the memories of the few that I did, including the awesome time I had when you invited everyone up to your "cabin"

up north for the 4th of July overnight party. I was hoping the awesome video tribute would have had a few shots of that get together.

You never did work on my Vette, but you guys did an awesome job getting several issues taken care of on my Duramax pickup.

Thanks Dave Jenna, and everyone for your continued generosity. The shop and you guys will be dearly missed!

Guest badbobs95

What can I say that hasn't been said? I will miss you guys, that's for sure. You did a fine job keeping mine on the road. Thank you Dave! :sorry:

Great video. Sorry you had to put the word goodbye it though. Your shop will be missed. Best wishes to all involved hope they land on their feet soon.

Man, this sucks!!! I didn't really know you guys that much but why does it feel like I'm losing a best friend? Good luck with everything in the future.

Very sorry to hear this. When I found LPM through ACE I was really happy. The times I had my C6 in for work it was nothing short of GREAT work and superb customer service. I had finally found an alternative to the stealership. I told everyone with a Corvette that if they ever needed anything done on their ride to call/visit LPM first.

The suck runneth over!

Great video. Good luck moving forward. -Bill

OK Guys......

I was waiting patiently for my extended warranty to expire before having LPM do their magic.

Now that they are no longer in business, who would you recommend to have mods done such as cam, headers, tune,

Rob

Thanks for the kind words, guys/gals. I wish there were another way...

If you're looking for a shop that has an owner with integrity, give Sean at Top Gear Motorsports a call.

Nice video. Thanks again to LPM for all the hard work, generosity, and great service we have benefited from over the years.

I happened to check my vette file, and my first LPM invoice is dated 10/29/2008 from when the shop was on Venus down in Chandler. I remember feeling ecstatic that we finally found a place we fully trusted to care for our cars. Thank you Dave for never letting that trust diminish in any way, your integrity and kindness will truly be missed.

Sad that any business has to close...especially sad when it's you guys!

Wishing you all the best in whatever the future holds!