Happy Birthday Elliott! (Cross)

Guest badbobs95

Bromley's Corvettes

WhooooooHooooooo Happy B-day the strippers are on there way over lol:)

Might want to wait on that, Little man in sick and I need to take care of him. If there were tit's all over I don't think I could pay attention :boobies::LolLol:

I always wondered if "Cross" stood for angry :at wits end: or your religious preference. :angel

:happybday:drinkers :cheers :bestwishes:

It was actually a nick name after highschool, it had to do with a scar and a story that everyone decided fit me really well. That and because I am a cross between a good guy and a jack ass so often. :jim:

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! Hope to be going to the Gas Light Theater tonight.

Guest badbobs95

Might want to wait on that, Little man in sick and I need to take care of him. If there were tit's all over I don't think I could pay attention :boobies::LolLol:

I always wondered if "Cross" stood for angry :at wits end: or your religious preference. :angel

:happybday:drinkers :cheers :bestwishes:

It was actually a nick name after highschool, it had to do with a scar and a story that everyone decided fit me really well. That and because I am a cross between a good guy and a jack ass so often. :jim:

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! Hope to be going to the Gas Light Theater tonight.

Well don't light anything if you've got gas!!!!

What better way to celebrate your birthday than to send me pics of Chey in her birthday suit ..... Hey, I had to ask! Happy Birthday Elliot.

What better way to celebrate your birthday than to send me pics of Chey in her birthday suit ..... Hey, I had to ask! Happy Birthday Elliot.

You're still in trouble for trying to get me in trouble with her.

But it is time for some new pictures let me see what I can do.