WANTED C6 seats

VetteSthetics

VetteSthetics

Hey guys,

I am trying to source a set of C6 Corvette seats 05-13 and figured I would ask around before I look elsewhere. No criteria on condition or color as these will be redone for a customer.

If you have a set please PM or contact me: Mike@vettesthetics.com

Thanks Guys!

Mike

If I could make a suggestion, I'd try to locate a set of 12 or13. The seats were redesigned in 12 and they are much superior in my opinion. It might be tough but given a choice get the later models.

sorry to hijack this thread

but Eddie what makes the 12' 13' model seats better?

i have read in many places the 'Feel" of the 06' to 11' seats is the same as the 12', 13' seats?

I know the bottom part is the same.

VetteSthetics

These are getting new foam and re-upolstered for a C3 vette-rod build. The frame and rails are the only things I believe that wil lbe used for the build. Thanks guys.

Mike

Bromley's Corvettes

I have a really nice set of C-5 seats I had done for an 80. They are black with red stitching and cross flags embroidered in the head rest. I have a $1000.00 into them they are complete with elec motors and tracks.

sorry to hijack this thread but Eddie what makes the 12' 13' model seats better? i have read in many places the 'Feel" of the 06' to 11' seats is the same as the 12', 13' seats? I know the bottom part is the same.

Yes, the bottom is the same but my experience is the 2012 has better side support, at least compared to my 2009. I haven't measured but I think the bolsters are bigger.

On 20th Steet Auto's website, they show a 2005 for salvage that appears to have it's seats.

sorry to hijack this thread but Eddie what makes the 12' 13' model seats better? i have read in many places the 'Feel" of the 06' to 11' seats is the same as the 12', 13' seats? I know the bottom part is the same.

From Car and Driver..... Although the next-generation Vette is less than two years away, Chevrolet has nonetheless made some enhancements for 2012 models that include, at last, respectable thronesspecifically, the same ones found in the Centennial Edition Corvette. (But without the microfiber suede inserts, which will be optional.) With distinct lateral and shoulder bolsters, the seats should greatly help drivers and passengers enjoy the Corvettes formidable performance without bouncing between armrest and center console.

Mike,

I have a basically brand new set of 09' C6 seats out of a 3LT that was turned into a track car as soon as it was purchased.

I bought these to install into my C5, and was going to obtain conversion wiring harnesses to hook them up.

they are both FULL power, with air bags and heaters.

I would consider selling them but, I'm not sure if you'd want them for your project because as I said....

they are virtually BRAND NEW! Dark charcoal in color.

From Car and Driver..... Although the next-generation Vette is less than two years away, Chevrolet has nonetheless made some enhancements for 2012 models that include, at last, respectable thronesspecifically, the same ones found in the Centennial Edition Corvette. (But without the microfiber suede inserts, which will be optional.) With distinct lateral and shoulder bolsters, the seats should greatly help drivers and passengers enjoy the Corvettes formidable performance without bouncing between armrest and center console.

The basic seat is the same for all C6 cars. Extra padding and a little more leather was added in 2012 to the seatback. Once you strip them and turn them upside down, they all look the same. :lol Since seats are the starting point in the initial design phase and are high on the list of gov't safety requirement testing, it's too time consuming and expensive to change the basic seat part way through a model generation. The C7 submitted and was approved for 2 seat designs real early in the development.

VetteSthetics

On 20th Steet Auto's website, they show a 2005 for salvage that appears to have it's seats.

Thanks! I called them yesterday but they told me they did not have any C6 seats avail. Must have been accounted for already.

VetteSthetics

Mike,

I have a basically brand new set of 09' C6 seats out of a 3LT that was turned into a track car as soon as it was purchased.

I bought these to install into my C5, and was going to obtain conversion wiring harnesses to hook them up.

they are both FULL power, with air bags and heaters.

I would consider selling them but, I'm not sure if you'd want them for your project because as I said....

they are virtually BRAND NEW! Dark charcoal in color.

Thanks Adam, I will email you.