Welcome new YUMA members!

Chameleon

Welcome from central Phoenix. Look forward to meeting all of you soon! :ACE:

Welcome to ACE folks! Can't wait to hear a bit about your Vettes and we love pics.

:welcome: to :ACE:

I saw a white ZR1 at the Coffee Bean gtg when I was there in December and I was barely able to NOT drool on it! :ED:

Welcome all of you, I hope you like the place, and lets see some events posted in the Yuma section :howdy

:welcome2::welcome2::welcome2:

To three new members from Yuma:

Popo, Jennadupre and Yumasand.

POPO HAS A ZR1!!! Woohoo!!! :burnout

Thanks for recognizing us. I will talk to fellow corvette owners at next Sat. coffee & see if I can create more interest. Side note... it's Yumasal.....not Yumasand, although we do have a lot of sand in Yuma.

Thanks for recognizing us. I will talk to fellow corvette owners at next Sat. coffee & see if I can create more interest. Side note... it's Yumasal.....not Yumasand, although we do have a lot of sand in Yuma.

Sal,

There is a couple from Yuma who signed up after you did with the forum name of "Yumasand." (Bob and Cyndi with a silver 2005.) I figure you know who that is. . .

I'm glad you posted up your avatar - it will help us remember which of you is is which since the forum names are so similar!

Welcome! Greetings from the Gila Valley, east side of AZ. Live on the edge cruise on over and get some windshield time.

Sal,

There is a couple from Yuma who signed up after you did with the forum name of "Yumasand." (Bob and Cyndi with a silver 2005.) I figure you know who that is. . .

I'm glad you posted up your avatar - it will help us remember which of you is is which since the forum names are so similar!

Sorry for the confusion. Did not know Bob & Cyndi used "yumasand" as their forum name.