June 14th Foothills Golf Club

Dvl4evr

How you would like to spend the morning before Father's Day golfing with your buddies? Desert Thunder Aquatics Club boosters (boosters of my daughter's swim team) are hosting a 7am shotgun start tournament. A foursome will cost you $350, or an individual is $100. For your fee you get a continental breakfast, lunch, the round of golf and a goodie bag. The goodie bag includes a Navy Blue Antigua golf shirt, with DTAC's logo on the chest. If you wear polo shirts, you know an Antigua brand shirt alone will run you $50 or more. Between the shirt, the round ($55 at this time of the year), and lunch, you're easily talking about $120+. However, put a foursome together and it will only cost you $87.50 / person.

If you're interested in participating, or have questions please PM me. If you own your own company, and would like to sponsor a hole, or donate an item for the raffle or the goodie bags, please PM me.

Jim

• 3 weeks later...

C'mon, where are all my golfers at? Remember, this is the day before Father's Day, so this would be a good way to get some togetherness time w/ your dad!

GolfTourneyFlyer_zps2b77c28c.png