Possible July 26th cruise?

Extender32

I was thinking with summer right around the corner, that a cruise to the Meteor Crater just east of Flag my be a great way to escape the heat for at least one day. I'm just getting some feelers out for possible interest at this time. The crater would be a great place for a group photo too. I was thinking Sat July 26th. Speak your mind peeps!

I'm all for adventure but this would a long cruise of over 300 miles roundtrip and in this instance I think just trekking up the 17 to get there would be best and just like any oter cruise, groups have a tendency to break up on the way back. If you want to tak an alternate home that's fine but for the drive up, lets keep it simple.

I think a northern AZ cruise is a great idea. We've been to Meteor Crate and personally it's like the Grand Canyon, just one big F'n hole in the ground. I would certainly entertain the idea if the majority finds it interesting. I don't remember the setup and if it would GE conducive to group pics. Up to Flagstaff and back down thru Pine / Strawberry and Payson would be a long but fun day trip. Bun Huggers in Flagstaff would be very conducive to an ACE lunch. Great burgers and sandwiches.

Sounds great. Co Rd 209 Flag to Payson may be better than I-17 to Camp Verde then 260 to Payson. We would be interested, depending on the date.

It says "possible date" on the 26th. I think you guys need to say whether or not the 26th works for you or not and if not offer up another date.

It says "possible date" on the 26th. I think you guys need to say whether or not the 26th works for you or not and if not offer up another date.

It's the 26th for sure, this way no one can say "Not over the July 4th weekend".