I'll just put this here... Enjoy! Z06 Convertible

Ted Y

I'm not a rag-top kinda guy, I don't like my hair mussed....

However, this baby would convert me...(pun intended)

I still don't get the black azz on anything except a black car. Why isn't it body colored? Would very much like to have one or a supercharger on mine!

I think this is my next play toy. I miss having a vert during these times of the year, and I don't have enough garage space for multiple toys.

I would make sweet sweet love that car. The mutant off-spring of the union would be Transformers-like and rule the world

So I'm guessing there will be zero track time in that.....without an aftermarket rollbar ???

So I'm guessing there will be zero track time in that.....without an aftermarket rollbar ???

That all depends on the tech guy at any given track, assuming you're talking dragstrips and ET's quicker than 13.50.

Since no company sold a NHRA legal rollbar for installation into C6 coupes, only '08 and newer bone stock Vette coupes were legal at tracks that followed the rulebook and ran ET's between 10.00 and 11.49 at less than 135 MPH. Short of cutting holes in the body on C6 verts, you can't install a legal rollbar either. From the pics, I'd believe that same method would be required for C7 verts.

Just as a guess, I'd expect this one to be capable of 10.5's in the mid 130 MPH range, right out of the box.

Yeah, not ZERO track time....you may get a pass or two in before they boot you...like some hooligan.

I was blown away that they had NO safety wheel chalks behind the rear wheels when they back it onto that ramp. Can you only imagine if that guy accidentally slipped off the clutch and backed that thing off the ramp!!