C4orce2

Guest badbobs95

I'll be in town...WooooWhooooo :bannana4:

Susie and I are IN :spinin:

Can't wait to see you and Susie again. Well, Susie anyway! I sure hope you guys come back permanently. It's boring around here without you two. :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin:

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• C4orce2

• Desertdawg

• Chameleon

• Extender32

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As of 8 this morning, 41 vettes signed up. Keep them coming!!! Don't be left out of the picture!!! :ACE:

Alright, the Planning and Funding committee just voted unanimously to let me come. I'm in!

Alright, you're off the Shame List and on the In List!!!

Put me on the shame list.....What a weekend and I be left to think of all yins and fun you will have!!!

Car was clean this morning. Dust bucket now..but not for long got a wrap in the works..the back end of the car in black and orange checkers flag and corvette emblem on rear panel.. maybe unvail may10th.

post-2607-0-40197800-1398560782_thumb.jp

Alright, the Planning and Funding committee just voted unanimously to let me come. I'm in!

Larry,

That should ge the List of Shame, it has a better ring to it than the Shame List.

Larry,

That should ge the List of Shame, it has a better ring to it than the Shame List.

Actually it is already called the "List of Shame". See post #39.

All right Bob, its time to start shamming some ACEholes into signing up for the event. Here is a partial list of many ACEholes who have been active over the last couple of years since I have joined, that apparently don't want to be associated with ACE anymore since they have not signed up to have their car included in the new ACE picture!!!! We all need to put some heat on these folks to sign up!!!

The List of Shame:

1jester

enigma

anmracing and anmracing2

Azmotorhead

Big Tom

Yuma Rich

Unreal

1EvilC5

BigFoot99

BlewXU

Blk n Blue

ChadC

Cross

Don & Patty

Drewstein

FNBADAZ06

There are many others that should be on this list; you know who you are. Come on you ACEholes, the picture will not be complete without you. If you don't want to be in the picture because you don't want to be associated with Bob and I, we can understand that and are willing to stay out of the pic. Please post up that you are in!!! This will not happen for another 10 years. :ACE:

OUCH! glad I sign up early lol

Larry = Hard ass Drill Sargent = Awesome!

Will try hard to make it, but all depends on how Fraancie is doing at that time. Gets last Chemo on Tuesday.

Will try hard to make it, but all depends on how Fraancie is doing at that time. Gets last Chemo on Tuesday.

Jack, please tell Francie we are all pulling for her to feel better and get stronger!

I hope you can make it, would be great to see you both. :thumbs

I'll put you on the list and hope for the best.

All right Bob, its time to start shamming some ACEholes into signing up for the event. Here is a partial list of many ACEholes who have been active over the last couple of years since I have joined, that apparently don't want to be associated with ACE anymore since they have not signed up to have their car included in the new ACE picture!!!! We all need to put some heat on these folks to sign up!!!

The List of Shame:

1jester

enigma

anmracing and anmracing2

Azmotorhead

Big Tom

Yuma Rich

Unreal

1EvilC5

BigFoot99

BlewXU

Blk n Blue

ChadC

Cross

Don & Patty

Drewstein

FNBADAZ06

There are many others that should be on this list; you know who you are. Come on you ACEholes, the picture will not be complete without you. If you don't want to be in the picture because you don't want to be associated with Bob and I, we can understand that and are willing to stay out of the pic. Please post up that you are in!!! This will not happen for another 10 years. :ACE:

OUCH! glad I sign up early lol

Larry = Hard ass Drill Sargent = Awesome!

Larry is a Teddy Bear in comparison to the Drill Sgt's I had in basic training. His bark is way worse than his bite.

In +1.

Haven't seen any meet-up suggestions for Northwest side. So I'll throw it out there: Circle K on 67th and Happy Valley. Depart at 9:30.