C4orce2

orangepeal

Roneva...lol on 51st ave out in the desert that 35mph speed limit means you can go faster then 36mph...have a good one. Nice to meet you and Eva...

post-2607-0-46111200-1399775231_thumb.jp

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• C4orce2

• Desertdawg

• Chameleon

• Extender32

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Desertdawg

Those that worked to organize this event, thank you, what a fun time!

Andrew, please pass on to your mom and family a big thanks for providing the food, most awesome viddles!

It was a blast seeing some old faces and meeting some new ACE members, thanks all for making this the best place on the internet, it's just like home with a dysfunctional family! (Even BadBob)

Here's to the next ten years :cheers

Hey Larry :Orange:

joe@cpr.com

Looks like a good time and stinks I couldn't make it. Had a car getting tuned for a customer than put it on a transport truck to head back to Texas. Glad everyone had fun!

Thank you to everyone for putting on this event and also for making me n the wife feel at home in our new found family.

FB605F5E-649A-4FC4-87FB-216FB96A5C7E_zps

765278CB-8DA3-4030-B47F-741711C9E9E7_zps

24658169-57CC-4446-84DF-6308CC113BB5_zps

It was great talking with you both!

This was fun! Great to catch up with old friends (HEY PHIL! :phil evil: ) and meet some new folks! We even had members from Yuma make the long drive up to visit. :ACE:

Thanks to Andrew and his family for the yummy lunch, and thanks to Larry, Bob and Andrew for all the work that went into setting up this event! :yourock:

Sorry I had to miss this one. Guess I will have to turn in my ACE shirt!

No in but around, that way you will be good for another 10 years!

Hey guys. My mom said. She's glad everyone liked the food and if anyone ever needs her to Cater she will be more than happy too.. Thx to the whole ACE family for a great turn out. Bob, Larry, Robert , Sam, & Ben for helping me out getting everything together great team work...even though it was a lot of work. I would gladly do it again.

Well I guess we all know who will organize the 20th Anniv party!!!

Hey everybody, it was great to see y'all. I had an awesome time & it was cool to meet so many people that I only know by screen name... Andrew, that was some amazing food! Your family is top notch & that was really cool!

Lookin forward to another decade of ACE

Joe

Those that worked to organize this event, thank you, what a fun time!

Andrew, please pass on to your mom and family a big thanks for providing the food, most awesome viddles!

It was a blast seeing some old faces and meeting some new ACE members, thanks all for making this the best place on the internet, it's just like home with a dysfunctional family! (Even BadBob)

Here's to the next ten years :cheers

Hey Larry :Orange:

Everything the Dawg said,minus the orange part!

Truly a good time!

Guest badbobs95

Well I guess we all know who will organize the 20th Anniv party!!!

Oh ya, we'll either be dead or won't be able to drive by then! :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin:

Bob, if you're having trouble "getting it up", maybe Chad could help you. I hear he's shopping for a Ferrari.....vrarrooommmm!

Desertdawg

I tried but I couldn't figure out a way to get the video up, sorry! This works but it's grainy and it's much wider on my camera.

http://s1213.photobucket.com/user/badbob95/media/035_zps28782e91.mp4.html

Thanks for posting that Bob...

I thought you weere standing outside your car when we went by, if not you then who has that video?

Guest badbobs95

I tried but I couldn't figure out a way to get the video up, sorry! This works but it's grainy and it's much wider on my camera.

http://s1213.photobucket.com/user/badbob95/media/035_zps28782e91.mp4.html

Thanks for posting that Bob...

I thought you weere standing outside your car when we went by, if not you then who has that video?

That was me and this is that crappy video. I never said I knew what I was doing. That applies to everything except eating.