C4orce2

Per Bob's request, please post up if you are going to attend the get together on May 10. I have copied the details below and will update the list as people post up.
Details: Estrella Mountain Regional Park, Navy Area North, 14805 W. Vineyard Ave., Goodyear, 85338. There is plenty of parking, trees, tables and close to restrooms (for Bob), so it should be a great facility.
The fee for the park is $6/car.
Andrew's mother has volunteered to provide us with chicken, pork, and beef to make your own tacos along with lemonade and other beverages. A donation jar will be out so if you eat like a pig, donate like a pig!

Meeting point
We can meet at Bill Johnson's Big Apple parking lot next to Lowes just north of I-10 on Dysart, to depart at 10:30 because we need morning light for photos, then go into the park together. The exact address for Lowes (for you guys with your fancy navigation systems who apparently can't read street maps anymore) is 13191 W. McDowell. Just type that address in and listen for the woman to tell you "where to go" (personally I never ask a woman for directions, but that's just me). We are trying to be in the park and ready for the photos at 11.

East side meet place: meet at AZ Mills by El Pollo Loco at 9:15 to leave by 9:30 for the Bill Johnson's meeting place.

NW side meet place: meet at the Circle K on 67th Ave and Happy Valley at 9:15 to depart at 9:30 for the Bill Johnson's meeting place.

Details from Bob:
I'm attaching a link with the map of the park. Enter on Vineyard at the top left of the map It's so easy. There is only one entrance to the park. When they enter, go left and follow it around till the end and we will have signs up. There will be a $5.00 raffle with about 15 nice prizes they will love. Everything will be set up early on and we can go slow by PIR and do a video of every car cruising by. Plenty of t shirts and stuff for sale also. http://www.maricopa.gov/parks/estrella/pdf/2013/estrella-11x17-3d.pdf

UPDATE: if you plan on resting on your A$$, you'd better bring a chair. Also, lemonade is the only drink being provided by Andrew's mom so if you want anything else to drink (that is permitted in the park), please bring it yourself.

IN:
Badbob
C4orce2
Eddie
Andrew (Cu4L8R)
VetteSthetics
suprone
Extender32
porvette
Kyle
Marco
TheCMSH
JLs Mistress
MidNiteFury01 (2)
roneva (2)
Sam
Paul
Wolph27
y2krtaf (2)
HOG LUVR (2)
Dv14evr
LastC3 (2)
Chameleon
black beauty (2)
GOALNGO (2)
hd-wingnut (2)
SLAMMER
NRS
HOXXOH
Dawg (2)
Ray
2Lethal
08Z51 (2)
HarleyPat (2)
2012 CE
2012 CE friend
SpeedyChase (2)
orangepeal
oldyeller
Recon
justinsane (2)
Ted
Chuck lenz & the Sarge
jack52r
SRT8/vette
jmxp69 (2)
LMBZ4ME
ds-nick
GulfstreammechC6
Mr2000
henry hersel (2)
Loud Pedal
Kahuna1 (2)
Yumasand (2)
JNoNe
ChadC
Greg Z (2)

Redhotvette

Ralph (2)

Bill

gloffer (2)

aenigma (2)

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• C4orce2

• Desertdawg

• Chameleon

• Extender32

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll be there, don't know if Julie can make it yet. UPDATE, Julie can now make it.

I'm working Saturdays for a couple months but I'm going to try like hell; I'll be heading there directly from my jobsite What is the actual meet time at Estrella for the picture?

I'm working Saturdays for a couple months but I'm going to try like hell; I'll be heading there directly from my jobsite What is the actual meet time at Estrella B

Bob, can you answer his question.

Planning to do the Pima Museum the day before - that will most likely be the extent of my Corvette action for the weekend. But it does sound like fun and not too far from me.

We will see...

JLs Mistress

I 'm in plus my dark side. Going to try to make this might make a good coming out party for me. Need to find someone to drive my car ....

Guest badbobs95

I'm working Saturdays for a couple months but I'm going to try like hell; I'll be heading there directly from my jobsite What is the actual meet time at Estrella B

I'm told that we need to do the photos by 11:00 for the lighting stuff. Let's do our best to be at Lowes by 10:30. Navy area north by 11:00. One can only hope. :blur:

I'm told that we need to do the photos by 11:00 for the lighting stuff. Let's do our best to be at Costco by 10:30. Navy area north by 11:00. One can only hope. :blur:

I updated the first post here to include that plan.

Guest badbobs95

Larry is going to make a change in the meeting spot so please stay tuned.

FYI, it' will be the Bill Johnson's Big Apple parking lot by Lowes on Dysart Rd just north of McDowell since they closed and the lot will be empty. 10:30 sharp.

Sam, Paul n chad just Thx me they are coming. It would be nice to get a good head count...common guys this happens only once. Let's make the best of it

I 'm in plus my dark side. Going to try to make this might make a good coming out party for me. Might not be able to talk but sure I can eat ......

COMING OUT!!!!

Don't do it J.L.

Just show up, Looking forward to seeing you!

Just don't need to know everything else!

Larry is going to make a change in the meeting spot so please stay tuned.

Done

That's what I'm talkin about ...... good on ya Marco ..... and it'll be great seein yas

Jackie & I too will be rolling in with the east siders .....

LET'S DO THIS !!!!!

:bananaparty::bananaparty::bananaparty:

I'm 90% in for this one. With it being the day before Mother's Day, I doubt my daughter will have a swim tournament.