• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• C4orce2

• Desertdawg

• Chameleon

• Extender32

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All right Bob, its time to start shamming some ACEholes into signing up for the event. Here is a partial list of many ACEholes who have been active over the last couple of years since I have joined, that apparently don't want to be associated with ACE anymore since they have not signed up to have their car included in the new ACE picture!!!! We all need to put some heat on these folks to sign up!!!

The List of Shame:

Dawg (ok Dawg, your ORANGE car can be up front)

Ted

1jester

enigma

anmracing and anmracing2

Azmotorhead

Big Tom

Yuma Rich

HOXXOH

racingchester

VetteSthetics

Unreal

1EvilC5

BigFoot99

BlewXU

Blk n Blue

ChadC

Cross

Don & Patty

Drewstein

Dvl4ever

FNBADAZ06

There are many others that should be on this list; you know who you are. Come on you ACEholes, the picture will not be complete without you. If you don't want to be in the picture because you don't want to be associated with Bob and I, we can understand that and are willing to stay out of the pic. Please post up that you are in!!! This will not happen for another 10 years. :ACE:

Whoa! So are you already planning a 10th anniversary party for the 10th anniversary of the 10th anniversary photos shoot?

I'm a little hesitant to sign up for that one.

This one seems to have finally got the ducks in a row after a shaky start, so count me in.

Sure would be nice to have another Dean sighting this decade. (MOTV8) hint..hint

Add us to the "in" list please, got things moved out of the way so we can attend :wave2:

Larry, are you leaving on Friday to attend this? we all know how slow you drive!

Add us to the "in" list please, got things moved out of the way so we can attend :wave2:

Larry, are you leaving on Friday to attend this? we all know how slow you drive!

I've already left!!!

HEY LARRY!

You better take VetteSthetics and Dvl4ever off your "List of Shame" - they are both signed up to attend!

Done. I knew this was going to be to complicated for me to handle. :facepalm:

Both lists are updated up to this point. 31 vettes in so far. Keep them coming!! :ACE:

OKAY YOU BITCHES I'M IN!! VETTE Less but still in regardless SLAMMER ..................

OK Tim, I might have missed something but.....why are you Vette-less?

just look at his avatar pic, nuff said.

Totally in, brace yourselves!!!

quote name="C4orce2" post="373711" timestamp="1398263700"]

Is the parking area paved or another dust bowl?

Ray, you big baby! We're going to be on a paved parking lot this time. :boobies:

OK Ray, does that mean you are in?

Just checking, if dust, I'd bring my truck mounted pressure washer.....

Is the parking area paved or another dust bowl?

Ray, you big baby! We're going to be on a paved parking lot this time. :boobies:

Bring your Lot Lizard!!! quote name="2Lethal" post="373758" timestamp="1398305387"] Okay.....paved roads/lots no dirt/dust. I'm in!

I will bring the orange peal out to your. Event.. from far. East San tan valley just let me know where to meet and when...

post-2607-0-81709500-1398306410_thumb.jp

I will bring the orange peal out to your. Event.. from far. East San tan valley just let me know where to meet and when...

Check on the very first post in this thread. It talks about a meeting place for the eastsiders. Hope that works for you.

OKAY YOU BITCHES I'M IN!! VETTE Less but still in regardless? ?SLAMMER? ?..................?

OK Tim, I might have missed something but.....why are you Vette-less?
Just decided to freshen the LS2 a bit SLAMMALISIOUS

List updated as of 6:30 this morning. 34 vettes coming so far; we need at least 50!!! Come on ACEholes!!! :ACE:

Being the day before Mother's Day, I can't promise anything.

Hey Ted, look at it this way. If your wife and/or mother had a big day planned of shopping with their friends the day before Father's Day, do you think they would cancel it because its the day before Father's Day? I DOUBT IT!!!! Don't spoil them, come out with the ACEholes!!

Just my 2 cents. :facepalm:

Really???? Nobody has a wide angle lens? We're only talking about 10 minutes here. PLEASE!

If all else fails Marco is bringing his drone which should give some interesting pics. Not the best quality but I can take a panoramic shot with an iPad.

Really???? Nobody has a wide angle lens? We're only talking about 10 minutes here. PLEASE!

I have an old 35MM with a wide angle lens that takes great pics but no film.