Bktlst1

Hey everyone, new to the Vette universe and found this site. My wife and I just bought a 2010 coupe with 3LT. Loving it so far. Looking forward to chatting more and getting to know some fellow enthusiasts.

post-2595-0-12335800-1397615219_thumb.jp

post-2595-0-83751600-1397615241_thumb.jp

post-2595-0-62660600-1397615258_thumb.jp

post-2595-0-80894400-1397615294_thumb.jp

Welcome from just north of Mexico, nice ride :thumbs And even posting pictures..... But what's with doing the ironing ? :lol

Welcome to the heard from Avondale. Check out the ACE events section, were planning a mini cruise up to Prescott Via Congress and Yarnell Hill on the 26th. You should tag along. I'll post up final details once we get closer and have a final head count.

MidNiteFury01

:welcome: to :ACE: from the far west side.... Excellent group. Show up to the Corvettes & Caffeine (@ Corvette Performance Arizona in Scottsdale; 1st Saturday of the month) - there you can usually meet a lot of ACEholes. :spinin:

Welcome from just north of Mexico, nice ride :thumbs And even posting pictures..... But what's with doing the ironing ? :lol

Haha! That was a computer desk that we were putting out for bulk trash. I put my towels up on it to dry. :laughing gut bustin:

Welcome to the heard from Avondale. Check out the ACE events section, were planning a mini cruise up to Prescott Via Congress and Yarnell Hill on the 26th. You should tag along. I'll post up final details once we get closer and have a final head count.

Thanks, my wife and I were going to do that trip 2 weekends ago but the weather was really crappy. I'll see if she is up for it on the 26th...sounds like fun!

:welcome: to :ACE: from the far west side.... Excellent group. Show up to the Corvettes & Caffeine (@ Corvette Performance Arizona in Scottsdale; 1st Saturday of the month) - there you can usually meet a lot of ACEholes. :spinin:

The wife loves coffee so I'm sure she can be coaxed into attending.

Thanks for the warm welcomes :rockon2: I hope It was okay to quote...I didn't read the forum rules so if not...my bad. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys and learning more about what Vette ownership is all about.

Welcome :howdy from N. Phoenix and congrats on the new ride. :thumbs

I'm in North Phoenix as well. I guess I need to get my profile complete...

SRT8/ vette

Welcome from Avondale! You will have fun, guaranteed! & Yes I am the Noisy one! (You will see, & I make up for my other half; who's Not!)

Welcome from Avondale! You will have fun, guaranteed! & Yes I am the Noisy one! (You will see, & I make up for my other half; who's Not!)

Don't pay her no never mind, the only thing that's noisy about her is her incestant running of the mouth, :spinin: