Welcome new member MidNiteFury01

Guest badbobs95

MidNiteFury01

:bananaparty: Thanks everyone for the welcome! I enjoy meeting new people during the Corvettes & Caffeine events and the Gila River BBQ was a blast. I'm sure looking forward to meeting more & more people at every event! I live out on the West Side (Goodyear) and I know a few of you are out this way, perhaps a West side lunch is in order someday...?

Here's a few pictures of where the Vette has been & of course what it looks like;

post-2570-0-98733300-1397451565_thumb.jp

We're not afraid to roll around in the mud & play dirty;

post-2570-0-78391700-1397451645_thumb.jp

But, cleans up well, I think.

post-2570-0-84970800-1397451683_thumb.jp

Here's the front midst Scottsbluff National Monument

post-2570-0-30079400-1397452080_thumb.jp

Great pics, and Welcome from Prescott Valley!

It's great to see another memeber that "uses" his car, and has fun with it!

Met Ben yesterday in person - he stopped by my work to pick up ACE business cards.

Now THAT'S dedication from a new member. :ACE:

Very nice, and very enthusiastic about driving his Vette just about everywhere. Look him up at the next event, very cool addition to the ACE family!

I'm sure looking forward to meeting more & more people at every event! I live out on the West Side (Goodyear) and I know a few of you are out this way, perhaps a West side lunch is in order someday...?

Hey, did you see that there's a lunch and cruise up to Prescott this coming Saturday?

Just thought I'd let you know in case you didn't see it.

Post up and Join the fun! More cars and people, the merrier!

Greg (Extender32) lives really close by you, and you could probably tag along with him to the meeting location.

Hope to meet you there!

MidNiteFury01

Thanks everyone! I won't be able to go to Prescott Burger cruise this weekend (April 26th), however, looking through the forums there seems to be a lot of activity, even during the summer i will be sure to be at. Hope to see a few folks at the ACE 10th!!