Ten

BSeery

4/10/2004. Proud to be member 1 of a great group and I hope you all can keep it going another 10 years and more.

wickedfastvette

Happy Anniversary ACE!!! You guys started a great thing Bryan, wish I could have made the dinner last night, but would have been almost a 5 hour round trip for me.

Look, I have the ACE logo permenently inked on my arm, ACE will survive !!!!

Happy 10 years :ACE:

Happy Anniversary ACE.......Glad I found y'all. Been here for about 7 years now. Not much of a contributor but hey, I'm here.....Glad to have met you before Bryan. Been a few years though. Sorry we couldn't make it last night. Family duties.

My contribution to the ACE 10 year photo.

It's the only "group" I could find on such short notice. Yes, I'm standing on my roof.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Happy anniversary ACE!!! Calling first dibs on mark's vette when he falls off the roof (god forbid)J/K

As much bitching as I do at you guys it's only my attempt to keep this the best Corvette group around. I've been here for ten years and hopeful we'll all see each other on the 20th anniversary!

Happy Anniversary ACE.......Glad I found y'all. Been here for about 7 years now. Not much of a contributor but hey, I'm here.....Glad to have met you before Bryan. Been a few years though. Sorry we couldn't make it last night. Family duties.

My contribution to the ACE 10 year photo.

It's the only "group" I could find on such short notice. Yes, I'm standing on my roof.

Great Pix Mark ..... and your tips are perfectly straight from here ..... :boobies:

:ACE:

Just got back from the hospital. Fell off the roof yesterday. Knocked myself out after falling about 25 feet. Oh ya, also put my nuts in a cast and had to use a couple crowbars to pull my hand out of my ass. Smells like crap but they said that would go away after a while. So Curt, you can't have my car yet, still kickin'.

JUST KIDDIN' Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!