NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Project Big Wheel

Bromley's Corvettes

Bromley's Corvettes

Big Wheel is almost done. Its been a long project in between lots of others so glad to be almost ready to take it to paint. Pix of it with wheels on tomorrow:)

post-719-0-24479500-1397111112_thumb.jpg

post-719-0-28008700-1397111142_thumb.jpg

post-719-0-56325100-1397111171_thumb.jpg

Big Wheel is almost done. Its been a long project in between lots of others so glad to be almost ready to take it to paint. Pix of it with wheels on tomorrow:)

That looks great... Big Daddy Roth would have loved it.

Posted Image

Bromley's Corvettes

That looks great... Big Daddy Roth would have loved it.

Posted Image

It does kinda look like a Big Daddy Roth kinda car lol. The rear wheels and tires are too big for the car they look over size to say the least but thats what the customer wanted:)

I sooo want one. It's looking great Doug! :boobies:

Not to hijack too much, but there was a black one at B-J a few years back that I still lust for. Picture courtesy of the great and powerful Andrew :andrew:

post-263-0-87845800-1397153938_thumb.jpg

Yeah ... they do look damn cool ..... with what we've seen coming out of BJ makes ya wonder if you can actually drive em ....

lottsa trailer queens ........

Bromley's Corvettes

I sooo want one. It's looking great Doug! :boobies:

Not to hijack too much, but there was a black one at B-J a few years back that I still lust for. Picture courtesy of the great and powerful Andrew :andrew:

Posted ImageCustom C3 at BJ 2010.jpg

That black one is where Cable got the plan for his 80:) He tried to buy the black one but it was too late so he had me build him one:) Making dreams come true love my job:)

Bromley's Corvettes

Yeah ... they do look damn cool ..... with what we've seen coming out of BJ makes ya wonder if you can actually drive em .... lottsa trailer queens ........

This one will be driven it has awesome susp and brakes and a 454c.i small block F.I makes 600h.p and a 5-speed and the rear gear is 4.11 with a Pro Street heavy duty posi so yes it will get some use. He plans to take it to Pavilions and cars and coffee and caffeine when its all done. It needs paint so it still be a few months then it be super hot so he may not drive it much tell it starts cooling down again.

Bromley's Corvettes

Yeah ... they do look damn cool ..... with what we've seen coming out of BJ makes ya wonder if you can actually drive em .... lottsa trailer queens ........

I hear you some of the crap I seen at the BJ is funny. Would not make it 2 miles with out problems cant believe some of the cars that go through BJ and some that dont make it in;(

Bromley's Corvettes

Love the 80's nose and tail on the vert body :thumbs What motor ???

Its a Motown 454c.i small block alum heads roller cam 10.5 to 1 has old ASM F.I on it runs good for now he might have me put a blower on it:) Shore has enough tire for a blower you could side step the clutch at 6k and probably not spin to bad lol.

Bromley's Corvettes

The car really is a 80 it had a vert kit done on it years ago. It has a soft top but with the tubs and roll bar it wont fit now so its just going to be open all the time. He does not mind he has 15 other cars so not like hes worried about when it rains lol.

I sooo want one. It's looking great Doug! :boobies: Not to hijack too much, but there was a black one at B-J a few years back that I still lust for. Picture courtesy of the great and powerful Andrew :andrew:Custom C3 at BJ 2010.jpg

I remember seeing this & nearly spraying DNA all over it. Car was just SICK!

Bromley's Corvettes

Big Wheel is going to be Admiral blue with black interior with red piping and stitching.

Bromley's Corvettes

Some more pix of a sexy rear end lol. Anyone want to guess how much each wheel with tire is LBS.

I'm going 66lbs each

Way off lol.

I actually started off at 82, but thought that sounded high...