A friend of mine needs help

Bigfoot

I know it's hard to believe I have friends. :lol But his wife losing her job when the office closes soon. She can't find anything out here on the west side in mortgages, processing or underwriting. She has years of experience in the field. If she doesn't find something soon they could lose their house. They are trying to stay on the west side if possible, so if anyone knows someone hiring out this way please let me know. They are good people with a little girl. He is a teacher, so you know he doesn't make much. :xfinger

You need to send a message to Donna G (HOGLUVR?). Might be easier on Facebook, she's down in Mexico doing the Baja with Ken and Bulletproof

I know UoP is hiring people right now. Have her go to Phoenix.edu and look under "apply for a job" Starting Salary with a BS degree is $42K

PM czydmnd he was in the mortgage business and may still have some contacts.

A friend and neighbor of mine said their place is expanding. Scott Rodriguez @ Six0Two 8Two0 6DoubleFive6. They're based near Arrowhead Mall. He could probably point her in the right direction.

I'm checking... Stay tuned!

Don't worry about it Chad. They are hiring outside of her specialty, but thanks for the input. :thumbs

I'm checking... Stay tuned!

Don't worry about it Chad. They are hiring outside of her specialty, but thanks for the input. :thumbs

OK... She got more info than I did. He didn't return my text last night, but I think he might have been in Mexico for a wedding.

Tell her, good luck! Keep diggin!