NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Last race of the season

HOXXOH

Last night was the last race for me until sometime in the Fall. I have too many other things going on and racing in the heat is not high on my list. That fire jacket makes me sweat too much.

This will inform those who claimed that my car wasn't truly a 10 second car, because I only had one run under 11 flat (10.85) in Arizona and it was in real low DA, that it's time to check the online crow recipes.

I wish I wouldn't have jumped on the brakes to avoid breaking out on an earlier pass that had a 1.49 60' time, since it would have been quicker.

The DA at WHP last night was 2113'. Here is the timeslip to put next to the dinner plate or however you prepare your crow. :eat:

I'll post up more later this year, if you still have doubts. :rolf

Posted Image

Yep!! I witnessed it.

Congratulations, Tom.

I‘m done until it cools off later this year also.

It’s just about time to head for the cool country now.

Most awesome numbers Tom, maybe I'll make it this fall with ya's to see if I can sneak in an 11.999 or better.

Very nice TOM great to see you still know what a Corvette is for beside cleaning and Waxing...................

Awesome Tom! You da man. Dawg, if you finally get that 11 second slip I would be forced to retaliate! :lol

I always love a challenge, but you'll need to wait about 6 months for the DA to go below 2000'.