NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

3rd Annual All Corvette Show, 5/10/14

C4orce2

Rim Country Corvettes is putting on their 3rd Annual Show on Saturday, May 10. Many of us went there last year and had a great time getting there, being there and meeting new friends. It is a non-judged, display only event and held at Chapman Auto Center, located at the corner of Hwy 87 and Hwy 260. It runs from 9 to 2. Last year many of us met at Francis & Sons Car Wash located a little west of the Bee Line highway (87) on the south side of Shea. There is gas there, food, and lots of parking. I suggest we meet there to leave promptly at 7. We left after that last year and were some of the last cars to get there.

If you are planning on going, post up here so we do not leave without you (be on time!). Some of us may go up the hill quicker than others, but we should try and re-group in Payson and go into the show together. They want to know how many are coming so they want all of us to send them an email at rimcountrycorvettes@gmail.com and give them your name, email, phone number and type of vette. Several of their members come down for C&C and some other valley events so we should return the favor and support their show. thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Told them today that I will not be coming up for their show due to the ACE 10th anniv event. They will not expect very many ACEholes up there due to the conflict. Maybe next year.

• 2 weeks later...

I will already be up there so I'll wear my ace sHirt and represent our group.sorry to miss the photo op but too many chores to do up In strawberry

rim country Corvette had about 85 cars for this show and had a good time. After the car show we had lunch and cocktails at the Elks Club and got to meet some really nice people. They also are having a run May 31st from Payson to Flagstaff to Winslow down to the White Mountains if anybody is interested.