Why is ACE so Boring?

Eddie44

...have to know y'all first and know what I'm getting into..

now that you know us, do you still want to be associated with us ??? :lol

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Eddie44

• orangepeal

• Shifty

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't know anyone on here yet...but going to corvettes and caffeine Saturday....but y'all seem like my kind of people..stable but crazy...

post-2607-0-66223300-1398701067_thumb.jp

wickedfastvette

Don't know anyone on here yet...but going to corvettes and caffeine Saturday....but y'all seem like my kind of people..stable but crazy...

Well I don't know about the stable part, but you got the crazy part right!! :ack:

I shook my head ... yep, then I saw he said stable, not stupid !! :ack:

For me, biatch, lol, when I'm mobile I can't get anything to ever load fast enough and give up. Even on my home PC most of the time. I don't even know what the remember me button is doing on the log in page...it can be thrown the F out because it doesn't ever ever never ever never ever EVER remember me. I always have to remember my log in details and or type it in on the go and I just don't have that kind of patience. I love this place though and all it's "bitches" and I'm going to take great videos of everyone at the 10th Anny get together. It took 2 minutes to wait for the edit to load just to fix my post just now.

I hear you pain Marco if it isn't slow it takes three and four tries with all the server errors. Does anyone wonder why newbies give up?

For me, biatch, lol, when I'm mobile I can't get anything to ever load fast enough and give up. Even on my home PC most of the time. I don't even know what the remember me button is doing on the log in page...it can be thrown the F out because it doesn't ever ever never ever never ever EVER remember me. I always have to remember my log in details and or type it in on the go and I just don't have that kind of patience. I love this place though and all it's "bitches" and I'm going to take great videos of everyone at the 10th Anny get together. It took 2 minutes to wait for the edit to load just to fix my post just now.

DOOOOOOD, it doesn't remember you because you are here so seldom!

It ALWAYS remembers me. :bolt:

The server problems are being worked on. . .

See ya on May 10th!

DOOOOOOD, it doesn't remember you because you are here so seldom! It ALWAYS remembers me. :bolt: The server problems are being worked on. . . See ya on May 10th!

I couldn't have said it better myself!

(I wonder how long this post will take to process) :wtf:

Edit......

Actually only took 12 seconds...a new forum record! :laughing gut bustin:

just keep on beating on poor Dawg..... I'm working on solving the server problem, please be patient!

(i'm also working on my real job to)

For me, personally, my Saturdays are always booked up.............

If there are events scheduled for Sunday, or just about any other day, I will do my best to be there. I am a Combat Veteran with the required "scars" that also (at times) rise up & keep me from going out, but I would love to meet you all in person & do some 'cruisin'!

just keep on beating on poor Dawg..... I'm working on solving the server problem, please be patient!

(i'm also working on my real job to)

Dawg, are you sure the color of your car doesn't have something to do with the server problems? Just a suggestion!!! :facepalm:

No Larry, the problem is the old crap trying to keep up with the new crap, sorta like your jalopy slowing down my C6, It's just not right!

wickedfastvette

No Larry, the problem is the old crap trying to keep up with the new crap, sorta like your jalopy slowing down my C6, It's just not right!

:ohsnap:

I'm confused, are you calling yourself "old crap"? That could explain a lot!! :laughing gut bustin:

I didn't realize my old jalopy had ever slowed down your NO LONGER NEW ORANGE C6. I did however hear that a little, helpless deer not only slowed down your pumpkin, but even threw it off the road!! Is that true? :facepalm:

Hey dawg...there just struck by the fact that our orange corvettes are different..but red and.black corvettes are like ass hole.everybody got one.....lmao...

post-2607-0-28171200-1398901172_thumb.jp

Lol...ok sorry. Folks might have stopped at happy hour a little early today...

post-2607-0-95427300-1398901571_thumb.jp

Hey dawg...there just struck by the fact that our orange corvettes are different..but red and.black corvettes are like ass hole.everybody got one.....lmao...

I couldn't agree with you more, ORANGE vettes are truly DIFFERENT! But Badbob and Chad are also DIFFERENT; that doesn't mean we all should want to be like them!! :laughing gut bustin:

PS: C4s RULE, just remember that!!!

orangepeal

If it wasn't for c4s there wouldn't be c5s or c6s or you guys owe us....

post-2607-0-98082200-1398902488_thumb.jp

old yeller

True, but you will never be as fast as a YELLER Corvette!

orangepeal

But at the end of that movie didn't ole yeller die? C4 don't die they just get faster...

post-2607-0-02342300-1398912209_thumb.jp