New Member!

RoccoC5

Hey Everyone!

My name is Rocco and I own a 2000 light pewter metallic coupe. I've had it for almost eight years now and have lived in AZ a couple years longer than that, so it's about time I joined the forum! The car is mostly stock other than full exhaust and a vararam intake, but I recently had Joe @ CPR install a Mantic ER2 clutch in preparation of some bigger mods (I'll start a thread on those pretty soon). :)

Here are a few pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I look forward to meeting other members and getting out to a few events!

Rocco

Welcome! You should come out to Corvettes and Caffiene at Arizona Corvette Performance the first sat of each month to meet some of us.

Thanks, all! I should mention I hail from North Central Phoenix.

Welcome! You should come out to Corvettes and Caffiene at Arizona Corvette Performance the first sat of each month to meet some of us.

Damn, guess I missed today...perhaps next time. What time does everyone meet?

Guest badbobs95

Thanks, all! I should mention I hail from North Central Phoenix.

Damn, guess I missed today...perhaps next time. What time does everyone meet?

First of all, welcome to loonie land. Secondly to answer your question, C&C runs from 7 AM until 11 or 12.

Then if you're not too tired, some head out to the Pavilions on Indian Bend just west of 101. Today at C&C we had 156 Corvettes. It was a great turnout. Look forward to meeting yall! :boobies:

Hello Rocco,, I'm TIMMY "Two bag of Donuts" AKA. SLAMMER Welcome to ACE POST UP OFTEN OR ILL BREAK YA LEGS ? The SLAMMINATOR