Grape Turned Over A New Leaf

Grape Ape

Had the car out this evening and noticed something when I got into the garage when I got home. Grape is getting older....

And while I have your attention, does anyone have a lift and a welder I could use? My left exhaust has been coming loose the last week and moves a little when I drive it. Bugs me to death that I have to straighten it out whenever I stop someplace. Prefer to have someone on the east side of town if possible....Just need to tack it into place again I think.

Posted Image

If you're out near the Scottsdale Airpark, swing by the shop .... we can help with that ..

Mine does get driven. Do I need to repost that video I made as proof again?

Hal, I will be in touch if something closer to home doesn't come up. I can get that remote from you too. I will see what your schedule is like Monday for Wednesday

morning if I need your shop. Thanks...

Met with my Son-In-Laws family last night at a restaurant. His sister has a little girl that likes speed. After showing off the car to his family she asked me if she could have a ride. I said you bet so we strapped her in and I took her for a quick trip around the block. She had a hard time seeing over the dash as she is only 8 I think. Didn't matter to her though, she just wanted to go fast. She had a grin from ear to ear the whole time. I think instead of college they will be buying her a Vette. Made my day to see her smile like that.

120K, you guys have garage queens

I'm close at 116K, but that's on an '08. Guess that means you're a slacker. (I'd include a smilie if they weren't such a pain to access)

have a whopping 7.7k on mine.

If your car wasn't so fricking slow you would have more miles on it!!

If you're out neWednesday Scottsdale Airpark, swing by the shop .... we can help with that ..

Hal, see if you have a 10-10:30 appointment time open for Wednesday morning. Haven't been to your shop yet anyway. Nobody else has chimed in yet so you are the lucky one. I can pick up that remote from you then too.

Done ..... look forward to seeing you ...........

I'm close at 116K, but that's on an '08. Guess that means you're a slacker. (I'd include a smilie if they weren't such a pain to access)

I type in most of my smilie's now! :lol

My purchased-new daily driver 2010 Ef Juan Fiddy just rolled 117K, its like driving a car with LazyBoy recliners for seats so it gets taken on the road trips now. I bought '01 Vette with 54K in 2008, you are the Corvette road-tripping King Tom, I bow to you and your sound lower lumbar good sir

Done ..... look forward to seeing you ...........

See ya then, thanks

I type in most of my smilie's now! :lol

My purchased-new daily driver 2010 Ef Juan Fiddy just rolled 117K, its like driving a car with LazyBoy recliners for seats so it gets taken on the road trips now. I bought '01 Vette with 54K in 2008, you are the Corvette road-tripping King Tom, I bow to you and your sound lower lumbar good sir

You win! Obviously you're sitting in the driver's seat a whole lot more than me. Especially if the majority of those miles were in town at low speed. You young guys can take more abuse, 'cause I know I did. I'll never repeat the 1,100 mile 14 hour trip that started at the end of an 18 hour work day.

Car on the rack, exhaust getting reattached and welded. Still slightly off but will work for now. No more loose tips. Thanks Hal and Mark. Great looking shop too. :thumbs

Posted Image