WTF is with the PM's?

Blk n Blu

I got nothing !!!

:lol

No really, this is the first I have heard of a problem....

are you saying your PM's in your folder are out of order, or the email notices ???

how far out of order, same person, (naked chAd pictures) just today, how many in a row?

Details man, I need details....

I just received a PM tonight and notification on the top right corner from a PM that was sent 60 days ago. It took 60 days for it to get to my inbox. Thats just plain weird.

you guys come up with the wierdiest problems. :lol

I'm going to have to do some head scratching on this one since I've never had to even look at that part of the software.

'

Hey, how about just watching the forum for new PM's, save your email time for those "how to make your penis bigger" emails!!!

Bromley's Corvettes

This has always been a problem for me. Sometimes I dont even get PMs and find out months later a customer was trying to PM and thought I was just blowing them off lol. Thats why I like people to just use my e-mail its safer:)

Ok, the best I can tell is we were maxing out the server resources at the time, I've been working on it....

Doug, the best answer is to look at the top right of the forum, click the little arrow by your name and then click on My Settings.

On the new page in the left box click on Notification Options.

Then scroll down to Private Messages and put a check mark in the box that says....

Show inline pop-up when I have new personal messages (latest will be shown)

Now anytime you get a new PM it will pop up on the screen and you won't ever miss one again.

Bromley's Corvettes

Ok and sometimes I get the pop up sometimes I dont or its days later. I have had some customers tell me there PM me when I was on line everyday and did not get it. Most of the time it works fine just wish more guys would e-mail me its faster.