NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Corvettes & Caffiene Saturday April 5

Rick T

Final Effort

Since I'm in town I would like to stop in. Is there an area for non-show cars to park nearby?

Guest badbobs95

Since I'm in town I would like to stop in. Is there an area for non-show cars to park nearby?

You can pull in and drive straight back to the (corral) and park non-corvettes. :boobies:

Final Effort

Oh yea Bob, I get it treat me like a redheaded stepchild. LOL Get to the back so nobody notices you. It'll be nice to see everyone again.

Guest badbobs95

Oh yea Bob, I get it treat me like a redheaded stepchild. LOL Get to the back so nobody notices you. It'll be nice to see everyone again.

I'll be helping park cars so find me and say HEY! :boobies:

You ain't parking my car!

Naw ... he cant get in and out that many times in a day ..... I'm sure he'll just be the one telling you where to go .....

oh wait .... that could be a problem too ...... :wacked:

Guest badbobs95

Naw ... he cant get in and out that many times in a day ..... I'm sure he'll just be the one telling you where to go .....

oh wait .... that could be a problem too ...... :wacked:

You got that right! No way I can get my fat ass in and out of 125 Corvettes in about two hours. But I have told a few "where to go". As for Alex not being a morning person, he's not much of a day person either. :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin:

Something came up. I won't be able to make it. Have fun everyone.

Anytime you get something to come up and you can't make it in 4 hours, seek medical attention.

JLs Mistress

How do I know what I am missing if no one takes photos ?????

Guest badbobs95

Why bother? There were 156 Corvettes and everyone knows what they look like by now. I have so many pictures of Corvettes on my computer it's stupid. I'm going to delete all the black ones right now.

:laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin:

Also the rear of your car and the hood, then it will look like a real Corvette ( but again it's not green so who would care???)

JLs Mistress

Why bother? There were 156 Corvettes and everyone knows what they look like by now. I have so many pictures of Corvettes on my computer it's stupid. I'm going to delete all the black ones right now.

:laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin:

Not buying the 156 I know you can't count that high . Which means someone must have told you right might be that person has a camera . Delete Black ??? Thats like saying there is no Dark Side . Remember when you are going down the road thats all they see is your dark side which is your better side side by the way....

Why bother? There were 156 Corvettes and everyone knows what they look like by now. I have so many pictures of Corvettes on my computer it's stupid. I'm going to delete all the black ones right now. :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin:
Not buying the 156 I know you can't count that high . Which means someone must have told you right might be that person has a camera . Delete Black ??? Thats like saying there is no Dark Side . Remember when you are going down the road thats all they see is your dark side which is your better side side by the way....
Only two I took pictures of