Vettesthetics Headlight MODs C5,C6,C7

VetteSthetics

VetteSthetics

Hey Guys!

Hope everyone is well! It was nice to see some Aceholes at Corvettes in the park this weekend. Just wanted to show you all some of the different projects I have been working on for customers, some local and many others from around the country.

Our product is the Hammerhead and we introduced it around fall last year. It is milled form 6160 aircraft grade aluminum and can be anodized, painted or hydro-finished in any way imaginable. below are some pics of customer builds.

I have also stated modding C5 Leman projector style C5 headlights. I will post some pics in this thread in a few weeks when this is completed for a customer.

I am also extremely excited to show you some build pics of a C7 set of lights I am building for a customer with a Laguna blue C7. We are the first Crazy people to break into a set for modding and I can report they are about as difficult to remove the lenses as the C6. The materials are lighter and LED circuit boards are built into the reflectors for the DRL and the turn assembly.

We are calling our C7 headlight mod the DVLRAY headlights by Vettesthetics. Here is a peek at some of the things we are doing now but this build will feature a series of RGB stripe for the DRL lens (pictured) a etched DVL RAY logo in the headlight projector and RGB back lit. Blue plasma halos and a custom hydrocarbon and Laguna blue bezel. I will post complete pics when I am finished with these as well!

Most of my work and marketing effort is done on Instgram. If you are interested you can follow me here: instagram.com/vettesthetics

Hope you enjoy the pics. If you have questions or want a quote PM me or visit my website www.vettesthetics.com and click the CONTACT US and mention you are from ACE.

Pics from top to both,

Victory Red C6 Changed the bezel to satin black with an anodized red hammerhead bezel, halo, smoked DRL lens and new headlight Lenses.

Leman Blue C6 with a hydro carbon hammerhead and projector rings with Halos, smoked DRL lens with Switchback LED bulbs, new lenses.

Montery Red Metallic C6 with a Gloss black bezel and paintend MRM hammerhead with halos and smoked DRL lens and two amber halos for the DRL and turn signal

My headlight has a anodized orange hammerhead with a hydor carbon headlight bezel. Etched corvette C6 flag, Z06 and Vettesthetics signture Third projector DRL with shouud and ethc lenses.

C7 headlight with RGB DRL back lighting

Thanks!

Mike Brown- Vettesthetics

post-2160-0-81099500-1396279781_thumb.jp

post-2160-0-66969500-1396279798_thumb.jp

post-2160-0-43858500-1396279808_thumb.jp

post-2160-0-80324900-1396279821_thumb.pn

post-2160-0-42277200-1396279834_thumb.jp

post-2160-0-41459800-1396279849_thumb.pn

post-2160-0-76693000-1396279865_thumb.pn

post-2160-0-53235300-1396279878_thumb.jp

post-2160-0-68877800-1396280166_thumb.jp

Those look killer. I will get my DRL'S pulled this week and be in touch. Would you be able to work with the ones that are painted/tinted already or do you prefer new ones? I'm a pop up headlight fan for the C5 so not sure we can do anything with my headlights.

Those look killer. I will get my DRL'S pulled this week and be in touch. Would you be able to work with the ones that are painted/tinted already or do you prefer new ones? I'm a pop up headlight fan for the C5 so not sure we can do anything with my headlights.

Same here....

VetteSthetics

If you want to try and save the ones you have I can mod them, otheriwse with can get the new ones and I can tint them after we are ready to reinstall. jsut give me a hollar, you know how to get ahold of me:)

Thanks Mark!

Thanks guys!

VetteSthetics

Sean, it just depends. We start with the Depo bucket lights and can mod them with halos, built in DRL and turn signal, paint or finish, etch lenses, backlighting. With labor the avg cost would be between 750-900 depending on the materials and options. I am doing this C5 set to the 999s so you will get a good idea of what a full blown build looks like. Thanks man!

VetteSthetics

So it would still have that "blister" look to it?

If by blister you mean the bubble eye then yes. I have had so many guys ask for me to make contouring lights for the C5 but the ROI and the geometry just is not there. If it was feasible someone with deeper pocket would have cornered that market years ago. The aftermarkets are so inexpensive to start with, I tend to think that I will make them so bad ass, some not all, will forget the bubble is even there. :) will we see I guess..

VetteSthetics

Dammit, I sure like the plasma's, to bad I already have the halo's.... :lol

Don't worry Plasma amber is still a few months away! We can swap them out at Christmas time for yeah! :0

So it would still have that "blister" look to it?

If by blister you mean the bubble eye then yes. I have had so many guys ask for me to make contouring lights for the C5 but the ROI and the geometry just is not there. If it was feasible someone with deeper pocket would have cornered that market years ago. The aftermarkets are so inexpensive to start with, I tend to think that I will make them so bad ass, some not all, will forget the bubble is even there. :) will we see I guess..

I've just never been a fan of that "bug eye" look. If you can make it look bad ass, I could change my mind. :lol

Dammit, I sure like the plasma's, to bad I already have the halo's.... :lol

Don't worry Plasma amber is still a few months away! We can swap them out at Christmas time for yeah! :0
Yeah! ummm. Hey wait a minute...

Those look great .... a real show queen that one ..... lots of chrome !!!

• 2 weeks later...
VetteSthetics

Here are some updated pics of the C5 and C7 builds

C5 has sports Custom paint with plasma halos upgrade and a customer DRL/ plasma turn

The C7 has a hydro carbon bezel and Laguna blue accents, Blue plasma halo, etch DVLRAY projector logo and an RGB backlit DRL and projector lens and window.

post-2160-0-86293000-1397574544_thumb.jp

post-2160-0-19045800-1397574614_thumb.jp

post-2160-0-79534500-1397574630_thumb.jp

VetteSthetics

One color to show the RGB capability..

The last pic is the flag we painted to have a stained glass look when baclit

post-2160-0-37069100-1397575251_thumb.jp

post-2160-0-15614100-1397575266_thumb.jp

VetteSthetics

Looking good Mike, did you see my endorsement on the thread you linked to on CF?

No but I just did! That is awesome, thank you! It def looks mean with those orange eyeballs!!

Looking good Mike, did you see my endorsement on the thread you linked to on CF?

Translation: Did you see where I stuck my nose up your ass, to get a better deal on my next project?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.