C5Z part out, aftermarket goodies!

enigma94

Trading my car in so im pulling off what I can to bring the car back to stock. I'm in the process of pulling everything off so i'll get pics up within the next day or so. I have until tues/wed to get the car to the dealership so for the parts that require stock parts in exchange they will go with the car if somebody doesnt buy them, so im a bit more flexible on those pieces, but it needs to be worth the work to remove them, the other parts will be off the car regardless.

Prices are all obo, obviously I wont have the car anymore so i dont want it all sitting in my garage forever but be respectful with the lowball offers, I know what its all worth.

A link to the FS thread so you can see a few of the pieces:http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-corvettes-for-sale/3429063-AZ-fs-ft-2002-silver-z06-tons-of-suspension-work.html

Pfadt 1st gen coilovers with roughly 15k miles : $900

Pfadt rear tranny brace : $300

RSD snap shifter with white Cue ball shifter : 175

C6Z06 complete brake set up, which includes: $1500

-all 4 rotors

-Hawk pads

-all 4 calipers

only 3k miles on pads and rotors. pads and rotors were $800 alone...

Steel braided brake lines, all 4 $125

Professionally blacked out(smoked then cleared to handle the AZ sun, will not fade) tail lights, rear running lights, and reverse lights. Only for sale with your stocks in exchange: $125

Full Pfadt poly bushing kit, only for sale with your stock A arms in exchange : $450

GHL axle back exhaust, only for sale with your stock TI exhaust in exchange: $450

I also have the stock hubs with the hardened and extended Pfadt studs that id sell, only if the bushing kit is sold: $150, or $550 for the bushing kit and the hubs with stock hubs in exchange.

Where were you when I did my C6-Z06 brake swap? :toetap

(I need a set of caliper to turn in as cores if you know anyone that has a set)

GLWS!

Where were you when I did my C6-Z06 brake swap? :toetap

(I need a set of caliper to turn in as cores if you know anyone that has a set)

GLWS!

Sent you a PM Sir.