Titanium Shine

Sporty Guy

Guest badbobs95

Anyone know a good product to shine Titanium exhaust pipes???

Glenn, are you talking about the tips or the mufflers and pipes? I believe the tips are regular stainless but not positive. That exhaust could be as old as 2001. Polish away my friend.

Anyone know a good product to shine Titanium exhaust pipes???

Glenn, are you talking about the tips or the mufflers and pipes? I believe the tips are regular stainless but not positive. That exhaust could be as old as 2001. Polish away my friend.

The tips the same ones you sold me I tried aluminum polish but didn't cut it. I just ordered a tube of semichrome polish so I'll try it out. Thanks Bob

I'll save you the aggravation when you're results are..........meh. You will never get them to shine like chrome, never, they are stainless and with heat cycling take on a straw-ish to blue hue. You'll never change it. I looked for chrome covers but could never find any which I could confirm would fit over the stock stainless tip

Get used to it, enjoy the growl you have

Almost all metals can be polished. The easiest way is to buffing wheel attached to a drill. (high rpm) You need to use polishing compounds available at Home Depot/Lowe's. If they are really dirty go over them with 0000 steel wool and some lacquer thinner to get the crude off first. Couldn't fine the thread I posted about 5 years ago that showed the steps to do it along with pics.