Hot Rod 73 Corvette Project aka Ginger :)

Bromley's Corvettes

Bromley's Corvettes

Just finished a big project on a 73. The customer had already bought a 406c.i engine with AFR heads and roller cam and forged bottom end and he wanted me to install it and a 4-speed he had. Ended up changing cam to a bigger solid roller 605 lift 260 and 270 at 50 on a 108 :) Also rebuilt the whole front end and brake system and rear end and up graded to a 4.11 and heavy duty u-joints and drive shaft and headers and 3in x-pipe exhaust system and S.F.I clutch and bell housing and fly wheel. Alum rad and elec fans and elec fuel pump and on and on and on lol. So 20k later its ready for him to pick up tomorrow morning:)

Bromley's Corvettes

Its a fun car looks pretty stock on the out side but when you hear it you no its a long way from stock lol:) Motor will make about 600h.p and lots of TQ. Customer is going to put a 150h.p NOS kit on it so it will be a lot of fun:)

Bromley's Corvettes

LOL no kidding the poor new BFG 275/60s are not going to have a easy life lol. It spins them with ease hes going to get some Hoosier quick time pros for it.

Bromley's Corvettes

Thanks I am glad its done it kinda dragged on. Customer kept wanting to up grade things and kept finding more wrong with the car so just keep replacing and fixing and rebuilding and up grading tell there was nothing left to fix lol. It turned out very well. C-3 with a 406c.i engine and a 4-speed and 4.11 rear end is a good combo:)

Ya gotta love those "while you've gone this far" kinda guys ....

lookin good Doug !!

Bromley's Corvettes

That's one sweet looking beast. He should have fun keeping that in a straight line.

Its just his fun street car he has a 72 Pro Street vette TT big block 540c.i makes 2000h.p lol So the 73 is his slow car lol.

Bromley's Corvettes

Ya gotta love those "while you've gone this far" kinda guys .... lookin good Doug !! I do love guys like this the project just keeps going and going. Its good for biz:)

Bromley's Corvettes

I have a nitrous setup for sale... Just sayin What brand and how much and is it new complete? Made for a square flange intake?

Fantastic '73.

Well 40 years ago, when I was auto-xing my brand new L48 '73 Vert, 190 hp was plenty.

Posted Image

Yeah, right. :facepalm:

Guest badbobs95

That's one sweet looking beast. He should have fun keeping that in a straight line.

Its just his fun street car he has a 72 Pro Street vette TT big block 540c.i makes 2000h.p lol So the 73 is his slow car lol.

This boy has a need for speed. :boobies:

70C3BumbleBee

Very nice for a rubber front bumper car. Like the way the body has not been mucked with. The black exhaust looks good too.

Bromley's Corvettes

Sounds like it would be a blast to drive.... :thumbs

It is a blast to drive rev happy engine and 4 speed and 4.11 rear and all new brakes and susp and 3in x-pipe it runs and sounds great. The customer is very happy with it next is a NOS system:)

Bromley's Corvettes

Very nice for a rubber front bumper car. Like the way the body has not been mucked with. The black exhaust looks good too.

Thanks I love the blacked out exhaust look I been doing it for about 15 years very clean look.

Bromley's Corvettes

Very nice, What does his pro sport look like ?

Hes going to bring it to my shop for some final details. I will get some pix. Its at a chassis shop in Tucson right now.

Very nice, What does his pro sport look like ?

Hes going to bring it to my shop for some final details. I will get some pix. Its at a chassis shop in Tucson right now.

Which one?