2006 corvette for sale unfortunately

94transamgt

94transamgt

I’m selling my Corvette due to forced career changes. I’m getting laid off due to demand changes because of defense cut backs. Hard work and dedication can only take you so far but numbers are numbers, anyways back to selling my car that I don’t want to sell.

It is DSOM with all black interior

The car is a 1lt but I have added factory NAV and the home link visor, both sun visors are a couple years old. When I bought the car the mirror covers were broken.

I painted the rear diffuser black because trying to keep the black plastic Armor-Alled the dust collects quickly. Also painted calipers red.

I installed ls7 ZO6 manifolds cats and H-pipe that connects to CORSA sport mufflers and tips. When I did this I did plugs and wires also.

The car has a Vararam CAI.

Lloyd floor mats.

Front tires are in good condition rear need to be replace but I have a new set of rear tires sitting in my garage.

$23,000 obo

That’s about it; it’s a great car if I thought it would have any issues I would not post it here.

post-2093-0-91141100-1395943742_thumb.jp

A little insight: Although we all know higher millage brings less money I wish I would have done more events and cruises.

Thanks, -Logan

Nice ride, sorry to hear of your job loss...

I know someone who might be interested, how many miles or on it?

94transamgt

Nice ride, sorry to hear of your job loss...

I know someone who might be interested, how many miles or on it?

89,000 miles. I will try and update original post. Thanks

Congrats Logan, Now get out there and lets get to cruisin"

I wish I would have done more events and cruises.