NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Finally got them on!

Shifty

Genuine C-5 Z06 Speedlines (Z-16's) 18" x 10.5" all around (thanks Robert!), with 2" hub-centric billet spacers (Motorsport-Tech) with 3" Moroso studs, Nitto NT-05 tires for that oh-so-important 200 treadwear required for CAM class SCCA. (275-35-18 front/295-35-18 rear).

I've been playing with this set-up for a while now, maybe someday I'll actually get to auto-x this biotch!

Posted Image

:3gears:

I did Eibach lowering springs, and they helped teh front mostly, about an inch and a half, teh rear only dropped 3/4". If I can ever roll my fenders, I'm going to use Ground Control weight-jacks, and drop it about an inch more in front, 2" rear.

Lookin good .... shud make a big difference on the auto-x

I drove it to and from work yesterday, taking it easy, making sure I don't have any contact anywhere with mild street driving. Today, I drove it again, but leaned on it a bit in the turns. I am pretty close to teh axle snubbers, about 1/2" on teh drivers side, maybe 5/8" girlfriend side. I think I could have pulled off 295's in teh front as well, but I wanted to make sure, so I stayed with teh 275's.

I'm going to be looking at finding another set (I know, fun ain't it...) to mount Hoosier A6's on, but their 275's are more like 295 size.

• 1 month later...

Looks GREAT!!! However it wouls appear that you left a cone or 2 standing...go try again...lol!!!

Desertdawg

That's the ugliest corvette I've ever seen, is it a C4 ???

Did the car come with the mullet from the factory or was that a dealer option? :lol