ZR1 on the dyno!

joe@cpr.com

joe@cpr.com
Well it's been a long time coming but after we had to send the mcleod street twin back twice as they made it wrong, we finally got the rps triple in and got that thing on the dyno today!! Numbers on 13-14 psi blower only on 91 octane were 692/680, nitrous pulls w/ a 200 shot in a direct port setupt were 937/894!!! Thing is an absolute monster and this next week we are going to step down the supercharger pulley from a 2.6 to a 2.33 and put a 102 throttle body on it instead of the 90 on there now (stock they are 85) Hoping for 750 on blower only which will make this one of the highest hp ZR1's in the country. If you have not seen the entire build check out our facebook page or the original thread I started. We did a lot to this thing and feel truly blessed to have this customer drive the car all the way down from Washington for us to do it. I will be taking it to the pavillions tonight and next saturday for anyone wanting to see it in person.
Nitrous pull
Blower only

Sweet! Saw it on Facebook. When I saw the two guys weighting down the back end I was hoping it wasn't a "hold my beer and watch this" video! :lol