NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Corvettes In The Park

Grape Ape

I just saw this last night and was wondering if any of y'all are planning on attending this show? Didn't know where to put this so it's in the events section for now. It's next Saturday the 29th in Chandler. I am scheduled for another show but thought this might be an alternative if I decide to attend this one. I sent them an email to see if it was to late to register so I'll see what they say.

http://www.cruisinarizona.com/flyers/032914cca.pdf

I'm going and have already registered.

You've been there before, I see. You can see your car in the center of the flyer. Man o' man, what has the world come too?

You've been there before, I see. You can see your car in the center of the flyer. Man o' man, what has the world come too?

Yes, that pic was taken at the show 2 years ago. Greg's and Susan's C5s are the ones on the other side of the street (the red and blue ones). Both of those cars are now gone.

Got an email back from them and registeration is still open. Sooo, do I register for this one and go or just go to the Schnep Farm show that I'm already signed up for? What to do, what to do?????

Got an email back from them and registeration is still open. Sooo, do I register for this one and go or just go to the Schnep Farm show that I'm already signed up for? What to do, what to do?????

Not sure about the Schnep Farm show, but the Grape Ape would have a great chance of winning an award at this show since it's just vettes and classes for each generation. Lots of good restaurants there also.

Now that's just shocking! Not Larry.

You know they could probably squeeze one more C5 in the show if you wanted to. However, I should warn you that the cars are parked according to class so you will not be able to park by me (I know you love that).

You know they could probably squeeze one more C5 in the show if you wanted to. However, I should warn you that the cars are parked according to class so you will not be able to park by me (I know you love that).

What if you have no class?

Just registered online so I will decide which show to go to at a later date. 95% going to this one though.

What if you have no class?

Posted ImageSGirl2.JPG

Then they would throw you into the C5 class where all the other cars with no class are!!!! :laughing gut bustin:

Guest badbobs95

I've always wanted to go to this one but something always came up. It's so close too. I'm still waiting on the date that I get my new back, sort of. Had the last nuclear stress test today and we'll see. I can't imagine them getting it done this month but who knows? Hope I can go. :at wits end:

I don't ever show my bucket, but I do like going to this show. Between the cars and the bars/restaurants nearby, you can't go wrong.

Garry says there are more spaces available. So you can still register if anyone wants to get into the show.

Guest badbobs95

I don't ever show my bucket, but I do like going to this show. Between the cars and the bars/restaurants nearby, you can't go wrong.

Between the bars and the restaurants, you got me. I did the pay-pal deal on their website, so easy.

See ya Larry! :boobies: Every time I see this emoticon I think of you.

Larry! :boobies: Every time I see this emoticon I think of you.

Your just jealous of my big boobs!! :cherye:

Alright guys, next show, Corvettes in the Park!! Going in together doesn't make any sense, they park the cars by generation. See you there. Let's get some more for ACE. :ACE:

Might be meeting my Daughter there for lunch during the show so I most likely will be there. Still seeing if her schedule will allow for it.

By the way, thanks go out to Donna. She gave me a lot of ACE business cards and I gave out at least four of them yesterday alone at the Sands All American show. People are always asking me about vette clubs and I'm more than happy to tell them about my experiences with formal clubs and ACE. Not sure how many, if any, will follow up with us but you never know. :ACE:

Looks like I am going to be at this show Saturday. My Daughter said she is going to try and make time to meet me for lunch since she works at the 10 & Chandler Blvd. See yuz there whom ever is going.

Guest badbobs95

Hope I don't have to park next to your car again! The Ape makes all others look blah. Just kidding. Wanna meet at Lowes parking lot at Higley and 60 at 8:30? :wtf:

Hope I don't have to park next to your car again! The Ape makes all others look blah. Just kidding. Wanna meet at Lowes parking lot at Higley and 60 at 8:30? :wtf:

I'll see you guys at the show. I'll be in the "throw away generation" section. :facepalm:

Ya that would be fine. I usually take the 202 around but I can go the other way just to meet you....... :ahhhh: