Desertdawg

Today I earned my 30 year pin on the RR. post-3-0-40032900-1395239880_thumb.jpg Holy shit I still have 10 to go. .

Congrats! Now days 30 yrs at one job is nearly unheard of. The next ten will fly by trust me!

WOW 30 years at the same job how do you do it lol:)

I like the paycheck.... :lol That and 90% of the time I'm by myself in my work truck doing what I want to do.... :tumbleweed:

Congratulations, Dwayne.. I have no idea or care where mine is. Enjoy the next 10. btw The railroad isnt just a job, its a way of life.

I like the paycheck.... :lol That and 90% of the time I'm by myself in my work truck doing what I want to do.... playing with myself :tumbleweed:

fixed it for ya :thumbs

Very cool. I just turned 15 at SWA and they gave me a card in the mail. Some people got a watch but I just get cardboard. Good luck with the next 10 and congrats on the 30.

Hmmmm....I passed 30 years selling parts and didn't get no stinkin' pin....:toetap

Congrats Dawg!

Congrats. Although I don't know if it's for you for putting up with the RR or for the RR putting up with you. :lol

Congrats man ..... it's good to get to do what you love !!!

Guest badbobs95

I like the paycheck.... :lol That and 90% of the time I'm by myself in my work truck doing what I want to do.... :tumbleweed:

Now that didn't exactly come out correctly did it? And don't bother telling us what it is that you're doing that is so enjoyable. I know my mind is in the gutter. I can't help it. :at wits end:

Congrats though!!!!

Congratulations on the positive side of Employment...

It's not work if you enjoy it.............

Good luck on the final leg of the trip....................