Look what i found under my car!

JNoNe

joe@cpr.com

Looks to be one of the rears, if the car is tuned they likely are turned off anyways so the o2 is really just plugging the hole.

Looks to be one of the rears, if the car is tuned they likely are turned off anyways so the o2 is really just plugging the hole.

That's correct! but scared the Sh*t out of me hearing something cooking underneath my car. lol.

PLEASE say that the other end is NOT connected to YOUR wiring harness!

:hang:

It is. Joe from CPR is correct - they are just dummies. Just a heads up to everyone that they should check underneath their cars and prolly put some sort of heatshield material on their electrical wirings.

I hear they taste like chicken??? Wow, what's the dealio with that???

Not as close as Popeye's. But they were crackling like pork bellies when I heard it getting roasted. lol. The heat from my pipes fried both of the downstream O2 sensor connectors.

Joe I appreciate your input.

Funny thing is that you seem to know more than the company that worked on my car 6 years ago. I won't mention their name but starts with x located in Tempe. I called and asked if the sensors are hooked. The guy's answer was we have a new program and no longer have the details on what was done on the car. Wow. :ahhhh:

Glad to have you on this board!!! :)

Your lucky it still runs, programmed out or not. If the heater wires short out the main fuse can blow & lose power to all sorts of things... Fuel injectors, coils etc..

Ya, I was lucky! disconnected the downstream O2 sensors and I put heat wrap on every wire and relocated the connectors.