Just saw the next big mod for C4orce2

C4orce2

Hey guys and dolls, I just saw the next big mod I'm considering for C4orce2. Found it on the big forum under the C4 General section. Here is the link:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c4-general-discussion/3433713-the-coolest-modification-for-c4-convertible.html

I've always liked the look of the C5 and C6 convertible waterfalls but did not know some people are making it possible to do the same for the C4 convertibles. Of course I could not do this myself. If anyone has any ideas on who could tackle such an involved mod here in the valley, let me know. There is always something you can do to improve your car and I feel that this mod would look great on C4orce2 (the car that is). What do you think? Oh and Dawg, I'm sure they cannot do this in ORANGE!!

Hey guys and dolls,

There is always something I can do to improve MY car!

There Larry... fixed it for ya! :facepalm:

(I couldn't resist...)

hey Larry, Eva said she'd like a bigger partition between the two of you also.

hey Larry ,Ava said she'd like a bigger partition between the two of you also.

I corrected it for you, and you are absolutely correct!!!! :facepalm:

Interesting idea Larry ...... I'm sure it would look very cool ..... maybe give Marc a call at VetteNuts ... he may have a piece you could use /???? (google)

Sorry guys, but it looks like I'll probably pass on this mod. I've done some research and found out that there was a company that actually made a kit for this conversion 12-15 years ago and is now out of business. The idea never really caught on due to some issues with clearance and how if otherwise affected the interior of the C4. I'll keep this idea in mind but put it on the back burner for now. See you soon! :ACE:

PS after further discussions with a fiber glass guy, my concerns may have been satisfied. We will just see what happens over the next year or so. I'll update this thread if and when I do it.

Oh and Dawg, I'm sure they cannot do this in ORANGE!!

I think it's a cool look, I loved that part in teh C5 vert I owned.

You don't need cool orange stuff in your C4, you just need to start using more duct tape!

Oh and Dawg, I'm sure they cannot do this in ORANGE!!

You don't need cool orange stuff in your C4, you just need to start using more duct tape!

You know I never thought about using duct tape on a vette, but since you must have experience doing it, if I ever decide to try it, I'll be sure and give you a call for tips! :jim:

I've never used duct tape on a Corvette because ........ I've never owned a C4 !!!

I've never used duct tape on a Corvette because ........ I've never owned a C4 !!!

Just remember Dawg, it's never too late to upgrade!! I had two C5s before I stepped up to my C4!

It's not a step up if your going backwards.

Don't tell me you think an outhouse is better than indoor plumbing???

It's not a step up if your going backwards.

Well I guess we will just have to disagree on that. I don't agree that "new" is always better, but that just me!!!