Flasher

Guest racingchester

I had mine replaced by the dealer, Then I found out this trick in doing it. The dealer charged $404.00 to do it.

I happen to have a brand new one (spare) if you need one.

Chuck,

I've read that if you cycle the hazard switch really fast a bunch of times that will clear up the issue sometimes. Another one of those oxidation on the contacts type things I believe.

Guest racingchester

Yah, I have tried that. Punched it about 100 times. Worked for awhile the quit again. Trying that again. Thanks for the tip.

Yah, I have tried that. Punched it about 100 times. Worked for awhile the quit again. Trying that again. Thanks for the tip.

It's probably kaput then

ka·put kə-ˈpu̇t, kä-, -ˈpütadjective: no longer working: no longer able to continue : completely ruined or defeated Full Definition 1:utterly finished, defeated, or destroyed 2:unable to function 3:hopelessly outmoded I like the 3rd one.

its not too bad, removed the radio and the cluster retaining screws and push to the side to reach inside the dash to disconnect the hazard switch connector. if I remember correctly there are two retaining tabs on the switch top and bottom, you will have to push them both in and push the hazard switch out. its pretty tight in there, so if you have big hands your out of luck.