embarrassing situation

Desertdawg

On Saturday this very nice lady approached me and said she was Larry's wife, yes the "I hate your orange vette" Larry...

I said hi and braced for the barrage of hate from Larry's better half, but she looked me in the eye and in the most apoligetic tone said "Larry really does like your Corvette, and he doesn't hate orange"!

Of course at that very instant I knew I was going to need ACE's advice on how to handle this.....

I told her thru gritted teeth that I really had no hatred against C4's or even Larry's jalopy.

She seemed content to have settled the dispute.......

So the question to my fellow ACEholes is, should I keep this to myself or .....?

Ted and I spoke with her, absolutely lovely woman. We thanked her for tolerating Larry and that she was a sainted person for doing so :lol

Guest badbobs95

Eva is an absolute doll but that has nothing to do with you and Larry jabbin the shit out of each other. You know how I love to be serious and never make fun of anyone except Marco, Jim, Robert, Joe, Sam, Jon, Phil, Donna, Lisa, Mo, Tim, and a few others. But you can't stop the feud, please! :crayon:

On Saturday this very nice lady approached me and said she was Larry's wife, yes the "I hate your orange vette" Larry...

I said hi and braced for the barrage of hate from Larry's better half, but she looked me in the eye and in the most apoligetic tone said "Larry really does like your Corvette, and he doesn't hate orange"!

Of course at that very instant I knew I was going to need ACE's advice on how to handle this.....

I told her thru gritted teeth that I really had no hatred against C4's or even Larry's jalopy.

So the question to my fellow ACEholes is, should I keep this to myself or .....?

I think that ship has already left port...

When she described herself as, "Larry's current wife" with a smile on her face, I knew she was his better half!

you can't stop the feud, please! :crayon:

the last thing this thread is supposed to do is end the feud, Eva just gave me more ammunition... :lol

(if Larry tries to end it I'm going to tell his wife...)

I totally think you should consider posting it. LOL

Maybe slap him with a glove and challenge him to a duel.

And you believed her? Since when do any of us guys believe what a woman says!! She just wanted to be sure I was going to get fed at the BBQ. :facepalm:

Just to clear the air, I don't hate ORANGE vettes more than any other car. For example, I like ORANGE vettes much better than ORANGE Mustangs or Pintos!!! Doesn't that count for something?

We don't need violence....

I have an Atomic Orange LS3

he has some kind of a dull red LS3

I know of a 100 mile stretch of highway, slowest one gets teh ticket!

I think the new headlight lenses (which will get sandblasted) will cost more than the ticket,

You know how I love to be serious and never make fun of anyone except Marco, Jim, Robert, Joe, Sam, Jon, Phil, Donna, Lisa, Mo, Tim, and a few others. :crayon:

I'm feeling awfully lonely right now....how come I didn't get any love? :wtf:

Larry is secretly jealous because deep, deep down inside, he wants to own a cool ORANGE vette like yours.

Guest badbobs95

You know how I love to be serious and never make fun of anyone except Marco, Jim, Robert, Joe, Sam, Jon, Phil, Donna, Lisa, Mo, Tim, and a few others. :crayon:

I'm feeling awfully lonely right now....how come I didn't get any love? :wtf:

I said! And a few others. I didn't want to list everyone here. It would take too long.

I don't know about that challenge Dawg. After all, if you win, its no big deal since everyone assumes that a Atomic Orange C6 with a LS3 would beat an old dull red C4 with a LS3. On the other hand, if my old C4 should win, you would never live it down, and I'm sure we would all remind you of that defeat constantly. So it seems to me that you are the only one with anything to loose!! :laughing gut bustin:

Well hurry it up because I might join your race with this pile of crap Malibu I'm driving this week. The check engine light just went on so I want to open it up on the highway before it completely falls apart. Just give me an 80 mile head start. See you soon?

Well hurry it up because I might join your race with this pile of crap Malibu I'm driving this week. The check engine light just went on so I want to open it up on the highway before it completely falls apart. Just give me an 80 mile head start. See you soon?

That light is just telling you that you're doing 91 in the HOV lane. Just ask your brother

That light is just telling you that you're doing 91 in the HOV lane. Just ask your brother
No. I'm pretty sure the Malibu won't go past 30 without busting up.

Well hurry it up because I might race this pile of crap Malibu I'm driving this week.

OK, here's the 64 dollar question of the day.......

:wtf:​ are you driving a "pile of crap Malibu" for, when you have super shiny Vette? :bounce015:

Well hurry it up because I might race this pile of crap Malibu I'm driving this week.

OK, here's the 64 dollar question of the day....... :wtf:​ are you driving a "pile of crap Malibu" for, when you have super shiny Vette? :bounce015:
Because I have to go to clients' houses and they get freaky when I pull up in something that looks expensive.

At least she didn't introduce herself while you were cooking nude earlier, talk about embarrising for you.