C7 Price jump

Final Effort

Final Effort

General Motors has raised the price, bumping the price of a Stingray coupe from $51,995, including destination, to $53,995. The convertible jumps a similar amount, from $56,995 to $58,995.

The Z51 Performance Package is also more expensive by $1,200 to a total package price of $4,000. This means that a base coupe with the Z51 option will run you $57,995, while the same option in a convertible will cost $62,995.

A Chevrolet spokesperson confirmed that the price increase took effect on all vehicles ordered after March 1, 2014. Any vehicles already on dealer lots or ordered before that date will be held at the old prices.

I don't care how ugly the butt is, it's still a bargain priced supercar.

I don't care how ugly the butt is, it's still a bargain priced supercar.

You can say that again......... :lol

I'm digging it more and more all the time though. It's pretty sinister looking

Final Effort

I'm thinking I want a Black roadster w/red interior. Just like my 61 that was my 1st. Vett. Maybe in two yrs. after the bugs have been fixed.

at least that makes me feel a little better that I ordered Mine early.what happened to GM's philosophy to keep Corvettes cheaper for the younger buyers? It's all about profit.

Quicksilver98

at least that makes me feel a little better that I ordered Mine early.what happened to GM's philosophy to keep Corvettes cheaper for the younger buyers? It's all about profit.

Exactly! What a brite move by GM......Stiffle the sales right at the start of a new model. I guess they dont realize the economy still sucks and people are still getting laid off!