Huskerville

Grape Ape

Took a trip to Husker land this week. Got here yesterday and won't be back til Monday. Having a great time so far. FREEZING my tail off though. Love it.......It's Dad's 80th Birthday today.

Couple pics for ya.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

We're going to miss ya on Saturday, but tell Pop's Happy Birthday from us!

This is the only change I have for internet. Once I get to my Dads place in a bit I will be SOL til Monday when I get back. One of the few things about living in the sticks that sucks. The 21st century doesn't exist at Dads. Have fun at the BBQ. Wish we could be there too.

Man ... that looks sooooooooo cold .... Enjoy your time !!!

I was back a month ago, they're just having a brutal winter there. It wasn't all that long ago when I would go home that I'd have to drive 5 miles out of town up a hill just so I could get a Verizon network signal on my cell phone and laptop. I got few crazy looks parked on a gravel road in the middle of nowhere farm country making calls and checking email :lol

Talked to one of our managers back there at headquarters today. He was bragging about the temp getting up to 30 today. He's dying cause he's got a ZL1 Camaro sitting in his garage. He said he won't get it out until about 50 degrees. Pisses him off when I tell him I drive my Vette daily year around.

Talked to one of our managers back there at headquarters today. He was bragging about the temp getting up to 30 today. He's dying cause he's got a ZL1 Camaro sitting in his garage. He said he won't get it out until about 50 degrees. Pisses him off when I tell him I drive my Vette daily year around.

Pretty obvious job of trying to increase post count there Eddie.

He is probably afraid his tires will crack.......

Are you sure you're not in North Dakota instead? Nope, guess not, too many trees.

He is probably afraid his tires will crack.......
I sent him that link with a msg he wouldn't have that problem in AZ

Guest badbobs95

Pretty obvious job of trying to increase post count there Eddie.

Ya! I would never do anything like that. :boobies: Tehehe