2014 C7 Corvettes, Midway adds high premium price

ebalentine

Midway Chevrolet (PHX) just received a new C7 coupe Z51, 7 speed, black wheels, yellow calibers, MSRP is $68k, they add a premium price of $7,500 on top of the MSRP. I told them I would never do business with them in the future. There are other dealers that will sell at MSRP. Probably in 3 or 4 months there might be a rebate. I would have bought that car today at MSRP, but not a dime over. CROOKS!!!!!!

Check around, other dealers in the Phoenix area are already below MSRP. But like he said, till the new wears off, expect to pay more.

Midway did me right on the duramax I bought 6 months ago, but I have no loyalty towards them for something like that!

Dishonest car salesmen???? Really???? :lol

You could probably deal with Kerbeck and they'd ship it or transfer it down here at no extra cost

Instead of shipping I would take delivery at their dealership and drive the thing down here. Be a great road trip.

I started a pre order with them when I bought my c7 and they wanted 5000 over MSRP. I got mine at courtesy for MSRP. I agree Midway sucks

I bought a new truck from them in '06. It was their way below MSRP advertised promotional special. The only option was an automatic trans. They tried their best to sell me anything else on the lot and when that failed, they tried all the add ons. It was a simple deal. I told them it was strictly business and no emotion attached. Just do the paperwork and I'll hand you the check.

I paid only the $10995 advertised price plus tax and license. The MSRP was over $15K before options. I sold it a year later for $13K

Other than that, when I was ready to buy my Vette, they didn't even want to give me a quote.

ThatDudeWood

its happening all over. There were dealers in California selling non Z51 C7's for $90K. Sands of Surprise had one and had a $10K markup on it taking the price to $79K....If you think that is bad wait until the 2015 Z06's hit the showroom floors. Granted Chevy hasn't released pricing info yet, but they have been quoted as saying if you could afford a Z06 before you'll be able to afford the new one.

Tommy Jr at MacMulkin Chevrolet did me a great deal when I ordered mine in 2008

MacMulkin Chevrolet 3 Marmon Dr Nashua NH 03060

tommyjr@thompsonauto.net

Thousands under MSRP

I bought my 08 in February 2008 just an FYI

I just read where GM was raising the price of the coupe and vert by $2000. The Z51 option now will cost you $4000. They say on average, the cars sit on the lot for only 7 days.