International GT Open - SRT returns

MOTV8

A HA!

Selleslagh is a whore, it was all about money....

Patrick Selleslagh, explains the decision, loosely translated from Belgian jibberish:

"As often in motorsport has to do. With budgetary reasons Archie has a number of sponsors who make the team the rest of the season can finish in a strong way. It's on a personal level, however, a decision I make with a heavy heart, not because Archie course, but compared Maxime Soulet. Maxime is one of the best European GT riders, with whom we have in the past experienced great moments, and especially also hope to experience. Maxime is part of the family of SRT and if we have the opportunity tomorrow to get back to work with him, we will not hesitate. However, the economic reality forces us today to a decision that is not different. "

So...Archie has sponsors that foot teh bill and Maxime does not, is how I read that. Euros......pffft.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MOTV8

• Shifty

• P51tj

• Desertdawg

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad to see him back in a Vette .......... should be fun .........

Sweet! That's great news! BTW: What happened to teh Nissan GTR, I didn't see it in Budapest...

I think they were like this Aston team showing up for Silverstone, they were a 'local' team and just showed up for that round in Spain or wherever it was. Totally a WAG though....

Big Yeller made it to Silverstone....I was trying to see if she sported any new sponsor decals from teh Archie Hamilton-whorage....

BssFfT8CEAAa5fD.jpg

For my man Maxime, it almost looks "political".... :huh

I'm not sure he gives a shitski....he hopped in V8 Racing's vette and went right to the top of teh time sheets yesterday! :lol

Notice where SRT is....so who got teh better deal?

Bs00ZYCIcAEHjue.jpg

v8-racing.jpg

:Jake: Fast.....and still wearing her GT1 livery! :party

Teh vette was quickest in teh dry afternoon practice, that old man Turner was fastest in that Aston in teh wet morning session.

Race 1 starts at 6:45 am:

Race 2 starts Sunday at 4:15 am:

:boobies:

love it when its all que'd up ..... was there a doubt who would being the vettes to the front ......

i wondered if the last race we saw wasn't some mental results ............ #justsayin

For my man Maxime, it almost looks "political".... :huh

I'm not sure he gives a shitski....he hopped in V8 Racing's vette and went right to the top of teh time sheets yesterday! :lol

Notice where SRT is....so who got teh better deal?

Bs00ZYCIcAEHjue.jpg

True dat....I like Soulet's driving style....that dood is mean!

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of Youtube, sure is great for teh crushing monotony of work.

Today I rode with teh Tutumlu around Silverstone in big yeller....

[/jones] :Jake:

• 4 weeks later...

I've been rather impatient myself....considering teh suckage in TUSCC. :gun3:

BTW, I love Mosler's....I literally had to be pulled away from teh one at Barrett this year....so I had to look up this dude bringin' his to Spa. Teh paint is meh but teh LS7 means we get to root for him too. :lol

6223768137_4cbaf5266e_z.jpg