<paging> Chameleon

Desertdawg

I know, but im not authorized to say.

I have jokes ready, but im not authorized to use them with out fear of physical harm.

What I will say is that every one is fine. No one is hurt.

....everything else is secondary

You know guys, whatever happened to Donna is all our fault. It all started when we gave them the right to vote, and then to drive!!! I'm so sorry Donna!!

I have jokes ready, but im not authorized to use them with out fear of physical harm.

WTF?... No .....(picture) ..... Too Soon posts???

pansey!

Never make reference to female & wide body at the same time, no matter how well intended your life will be on the line

I wonder if Classic gold found any "old" chain link fence in there.......

I don't care who you are, THAT's funny! :lol

Crash Test Dummy

find any autocross cones?

hope everything is well and it gets back together quickly

Cahd, you have shown remarkable restraint!

No old chain link fence, no autocross cones.

Sideswipe collision at high velocity on the Wild Horse Pass West Track two weekends ago.

The Camaro that hit me left on a tow truck. It was undrivable.

Classic Gold says two weeks for repairs, then another month before Opti coat, replacement of the stripe, etc.

First I've heard of it.... Thanks for keeping us up to date!

Inquiring minds want to know.....how does insurance view this type of accident?

So sorry to hear that, Donna. That's just awful. :(

I believe regular car insurance is useless once you put the car on the track.

And I thought this was a secret. Who is the big mouth

I went to Joe's a week ago and didn't see your car. I figured the car would be at a non ACE body shop, so no camouflage would be needed.

I was working though my own challenges, so I didn't get a good look at either car.

Dale, please tell me you were not the mullet wearing camaro driver that hit her ???

My lips were sealed...... The person at fault has to pony up the money for both cars involved. ProAuto plays a minimul role and helps the party's in determining fault. They really can only ban the guilty party from participating in any future events until a satisfactory restitution is made.? ? SLAMMER ?

Dang Donna...hopefully, like Dawg's stuff, it'll come back better than before... :angelsad

Dale, please tell me you were not the mullet wearing camaro driver that hit her ???

No, I kicked out a freeze plug, first session, then, broke my crankshaft pulley the 2nd session. Repaired it and ran the last session.

At least it wasn't a F body that hit her. The Camaro that hit her was a 5th gen...Z body. I have never seen any of THEM sporting a mullet. A Camaro in name but not attitude. :)

After driving the car home, I pulled the engine just for a good check over (we have 4 out of town track days in the next 2.5 months) and found 2 main caps broken and large cracks in the main webs of the block. Glad there wasn't another session. The engine may have split in two. It ran just fine, though.

I blame it all on my wife.... I decided to pull the engine and she drove the car to the shop and brought Landon so we could pull it out after work.

A Dart block has been ordered.