I got my Bday presents today

Desertdawg

Ordered a new grill and shade. Now I just need to put all the stuff together. post-3-0-09988200-1393464129_thumb.jpg Why is it I buy Jammye new stuff for the kitchen and she gets pissed. Yet I'm all happy getting a new grill. ???

Ordered a new grill and shade.

Now I just need to put all the stuff together.

Posted Imageimage.jpg

Why is it I buy Jammye new stuff for the kitchen and she gets pissed.

Yet I'm all happy getting a new grill. ???

If you haven't figured it out by now, there is now hope for you. No matter what we do, in the eye of a woman, we are never right and we can never please them no matter what we do, except for me of course.

I know how to please her, I go to work! Why a chin spoiler, I don't own a Z....... Airplanes use spoilers to go slow!

Hope you get it seasoned prior to cooking us some BBQ.

Maybe if you throw some deer meat on it???

Why is it I buy Jammye new stuff for the kitchen and she gets pissed. Yet I'm all happy getting a new grill. ???

You got to order what YOU wanted as a birthday present. She has to count on you picking out the right gifts for her though. Metaphorically, she keeps ending up in Duncan. :lol

OK, when I first looked at the pic I saw BBQ Grill and Garden HOSE. I was thinking that you must burn alot of food and need a HOSE to put it out. :facepalm:

I better put my glasses on..

Wel Kyle, I don't want to be the one to point out that you are the only one to say that, but if you think my hose needs a box that big then I won't complain...

The garden hose is together, got to dark for a picture but I;lll get on today while I'm putting the grill together.

Why is it I buy Jammye new stuff for the kitchen and she gets pissed. Yet I'm all happy getting a new grill. ???

You got to order what YOU wanted as a birthday present. She has to count on you picking out the right gifts for her though. Metaphorically, she keeps ending up in Duncan. :lol

:smilelol Dean-o-mite!

Here's the canopy with the old grill ... Ick! post-3-0-80237400-1393654177_thumb.jpg But don't despair. The new grill is now assembled too... post-3-0-79754500-1393654217_thumb.jpg And how's 600 degrees in a just over 10 minutes sound? post-3-0-59136600-1393654274_thumb.jpg