Howdy! New Owner/Member

jmxp69

Hey all,

I've been waiting for about 30 years to get my Vette. Finally made it a reality last week. I flew to PA, stopped in Cleveland to pick-up my son, and we drove back over the next day. It's a 2003 with 19k miles. The trip back accounted for 2500 of those miles. It was a great road trip. Really let me get familiar with the car and spend quality time with my oldest.

I found ACE through Corvetteforum.com. One of the threads I participated in pointed me over here. I've already got a load of mods on order: Sound system/bezel mod, Lloyd mats, and a variety of other interior goodies.

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I've been eyeballing the events calendar looking for an opportunity to participate. Looking forward to meeting some of you--except mrhusker. Desertdawg advised if anybody admits they know Marc, none of the rest of you will talk to them, so.... :)

Posted Image

WELCOME TO ACE Come meet us all at THE GILA BEND BBQ next Saturday March 8th ?? SLAMMER ?

Hey, you're that guy! Welcome, glad you made your way over here. Like teh Slammer says, come along to Gila Bend :thumbs

I saw the Gila BBQ event, but I'm taking my youngest to a spring training game that day. Can't pass up a chance for father son day at a game and cruising in the Vette. Two more weeks of baseball and my Saturday calendar clears up. Just in time to miss Gila and Corvettes & Caffeine. Thanks for the invite though.

Glad to see ya made it here. I am the one that pointed you here and yes, I AM MRHUSKER. You can pm me and no one will ever know you talked to me. The admins might but nobody else will. They can keep a secret. Posted Image Hope to meet ya someday but won't be able to make the Gila Bend BBQ. Cool looking car you found. What part of town do you live in? I am on the FAR east side. Posted Image

Welcome from Peoria...Your name is John my name is John. You have a Black Vette I have a black Vette...You Live in Peoria I live in Peoria .. Sure hope your wife's name is not Carol if so I am in the Twilight Zone....

Welcome to Avondale. Pop on over to corvettes and caffeine it's an early morning event and you can still make the game.

Guest badbobs95

Not another C5! Just kidding, they are great, easy to drive and loads of fun. Welcome but do stay away from MRHUSKER. You know why, he's from Nebraska, good grief! :crayon:

Not another C5! Just kidding, they are great, easy to drive and loads of fun. Welcome but do stay away from MRHUSKER. You know why, he's from Nebraska, good grief! :crayon:

Yanno Bob, when it gets boring back home we go out drinking beer in the country at night and tip guys like you................

Everybody get it????? :lol

Glad to see ya made it here. I am the one that pointed you here and yes, I AM MRHUSKER. You can pm me and no one will ever know you talked to me. The admins might but nobody else will. They can keep a secret. Posted Image Hope to meet ya someday but won't be able to make the Gila Bend BBQ. Cool looking car you found. What part of town do you live in? I am on the FAR east side. Posted Image

I'm in Peoria, 67th and Happy Valley area. I saw one of the meet ups is right down the road from me at the Circle K. I'm sure we'll get a chance to meet. I'm looking forward to getting to know the local vette crowd. And, we don't have to PM, I ain't scared!

Welcome from Peoria...Your name is John my name is John. You have a Black Vette I have a black Vette...You Live in Peoria I live in Peoria .. Sure hope your wife's name is not Carol if so I am in the Twilight Zone....

Close...my better half is Christa…or otherwise affectionately known as 'yes dear'.

Welcome to Avondale. Pop on over to corvettes and caffeine it's an early morning event and you can still make the game.

I might do that. I'm waiting for my preferred customer card so I can RSVP.