Er WTF?

Big Tom

well tom,

when you are standing over the mirror with no pants on, it ok to feel good about your parts.

I suggest you buy a case. :-D

Just in time, my 50 year old ball sack was looking a little dingy and dull.... Jammye's gonna be happy to see them all young looking again!

Just in time, my 50 year old ball sack was looking a little dingy and dull.... Jammye's gonna be happy to see them all young looking again!

Pics or it didn't happen!

You mean to tell us that you didn't get your set of balls until you were about 10? WTF over? So in otherewords, you were a eunice?

Posted Image

I should Face Palm myself for posting this.....

Oh no, we were all just so happy to see you post something besides 3rd grader jokes. Don't stop now. Our inner children need moor. :eek

How did they get all dingy and dull inside Jayme's purse?